The Admit Card of Patna High Court for Clerk, Stenographer and Writer 2016 has been issued on the official website of the Patna High Court. This is the official document which has been released only for those aspirants who have finished their application procedure properly and before the deadline. The Patna High Court 2016 Clerk, Stenographer and Writer Admit Card has been released only in the online mode which can be simply downloaded. There is no other mode of its availability.
Latest News:- Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 Examination for the post of Deposition Writer-cum-Typist-cum-Clerk Stands Cancelled. Re-examination will be held from 13 to 16 & 19 Sep 2016. Check the official Notification below.
Patna High Court Admit Card 2016 for Clerk, Stenographer and Writer
Note – As of now, only admit card for “Clerk” post exam is available. Patna High Court will issue admit card for “Stenographer”, and “Writer” soon and the same will also be updated here.
The Admit Card of the candidates, whose applications are found valid are uploaded on the website of Civil Courts, Patna i.e. “ecourts.gov.in/patna” and the same can be downloaded by entering their registration number and date of birth. Those candidates who would qualify in the screening test shall be called for for test.
- Admit card process is over now…!!!
How to download the admit card
For the sake of candidate’s convenience, the procedure to download the Patna High Court Admit Card 2016 for Clerk, Stenographer and Writer is illustrated here. The aspirants must remember that the admit card will be released only in the online mode and can be obtained by downloading the same.
- The appropriate link is hosted here which can be used by the candidates so as to reach the destination.
- There will be an online form in which some particulars are to be entered by the candidate for the download.
- Submit the login details i.e. Registration number and date of birth (DD/ MM/ YYYY)
- Proceed to view the Patna High Court Admit Card for Stenographer, Writer and Clerk 2016.
- Download the admit card and take its print out.
Note: The candidates must have to enter the complete Registration number or the Application Number which was allocated at the time of form filling.
Information mentioned on the admit card
It is obligatory that the Admit Card of Patna High Court 2016 for Writer, Clerk and Stenographer must comprise the following details. The admit card is considered as valid and correct only and only if all the below – mentioned details are present on it. The details are:
- Name of the holder
- Roll number
- Gender and category
- Center address
- Date and Time of the examination
- Reporting time
- Application/ registration number
- Candidate’s photo and signature
- Other exam related instructions are also released with the document
- The admit card must be valid and accurate as sans admit card and the wrong admit card is one and the same thing.
- The admit card will not be sent via any physical method like post or courier.
- The candidates are advised to bring PAN Card, Aadhar card or any identity proof along with the Patna High Court Clerk, Stenographer and Writer Admit Card 2016 in order to verify the identity.
- The admit card with any pen or pencil mark which has modified the information will be discarded by the invigilator.