UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2016 – The Result of Junior Assistant is released by Subordinate Services Selection Commission. The candidates should note that the declaration of the exam results has been done online on the official exam website. We have also hosted the link to check the same on this page. The candidates should note that the written exam will be followed by the typing exam and the interview process. The results of each round will be released on this page.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2016 – Announced
Candidates can check their result of Junior Assistant from the official website www.upsssc.gov.in. The hosting of the exam results for each round is also done on this page. UPSSSC Junior Assistant Written Exam was held earlier and now the Result for the same has been declared. Candidates who appeared in the written test and typing test can check the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2016 using the direct link below.
Get UPSSSC Junior Assistant Written Test & Typing Test Result 2016 here
Admit card for Typing Test
Qualified candidates are here by informed that admit card for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Typing test has been issued by UPSSSC. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the UPSSSC.
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
How to check the exam results?
- Candidates have to visit the official website to reach the result link or can check their result from the direct link as provided above.
- To check the UPSSSC Result candidates have to submit their details like Date of Birth, Registration no & Date of Birth.
- Click on submit button, the e-copy of the results will be displayed on your screen if the submitted details are correct. Else, the details are to be submitted again.
- Candidates can save and print the Result for further selection process.
- The results has been released and the cutoff for all the categories will be different.
- The candidates are shortlisted for the next round of typing test based on the marks in the results of written exam.
- The recruitment will be done on the basis of the merit lists only.