HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 – The notification for the HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 was released by the Haryana Public Service Commission. Important dates for HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016, Application Form Submission, fee payment at SBI and State Bank of Patiala is given below on this page. All the interested candidates can find the complete details regarding the HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 on this page such as applications, eligibility, reservation etc.
Latest – HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 Final Result has been announced. Check ‘Result’ link below.
Post Name : Temporary Posts of Assistant Professor (College Cadre), HES-II
Total no. Post ; 1647
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100+Rs. 6000/- G.P
HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016
The recruitment has been announced for 1647 posts in the College Cadre for the Assistant Professors in various subjects. The recruitment is released on the temporary basis currently as per the official notification.
|Last Date for submission application form||10 May 2016|
|Fee Submission deadline||13 May 2016|
|Availability of Admit Card||15 Jun 2016 onwards|
|Defense Studies, Punjabi & Mass Communication||30 Jun 2016|
|Music-I & Geology||01 Jul 2016|
|Sanskrit||06 Jul 2016|
|Bio-Technology||06 Jul 2016|
|Physical Education||09 Jul 2016|
|Tourism||17 Jul 2016|
|Zoology, Fine Arts||27 Aug 2016|
|Botany, Music (V)||03 Sep 2016|
|Physics||04 Sep 2016|
Haryana Public Service Commission has released the answer keys for following courses of Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016. Candidates can check the answer keys of various courses on the official website of HPSC or by the direct link given below.
- Answer Key (Physics) – Click Here
- Answer Key (Botany) – Click Here
- Answer Key (Music-V) – Click Here
- Answer key (Tourism) – Click Here
- Answer key (Defence Studies) – Click Here
- Answer key (Punjabi) – Click Here
- Answer key (Mass Communication) – Click Here
- Answer key (Music-I) – Click Here
- Answer key (Geology) – Click Here
Note:- The candidates who appeared in the aforesaid Exams (Physics, Botany, Music-V) are advised to submit their representations regarding incorrect questions /answers, if any, upto 08.09.2016 (upto 5.00 PM) personally or through email to: ‘[email protected]’ (not by post / courier). Candidates must write their Name, Roll No. and Name of the subject and Series of Question Booklet Series in their representaion otherwise thier representaion will not be considered. Representations received after 08.09.2016 (upto 5:00 PM) will not be entertained by the Commission.
The Admit Cards and Instruction to Candidates for the aforesaid Test is available on Commission’s website and the candidates can download the same from the Commission’s website or through the direct link given below. No separate admit card will be sent to the candidates by the Commission through post/Courier.
- The recruitment test will comprise of 100 MCQs based on the syllabus already displayed.
- The duration of the paper will be of 2 hours with maximum marks 100.
- There will be no negative marking in the recruitment test.
- The candidates to the extent of three times of the number of posts advertised in each subject will be called for interview, including bracketed candidate, if any
The candidates who find any error in the Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth etc. in their admit cards, can contact the Commission’s office “in person or- on telephone No 0172-2560755 or mail at [email protected] to 24 Aug 2016” for necessary rectifications in the Admit Card. Any type of rectification in the admit cards will not be carried out after 24.08.2016 by the Commission.
- A Physically Handicapped candidate, if any, who wants the help of a scribe for writing his/her papers, may apply to the Commission for seeking permission of having a scribe at least 10 days before the commencement of the Examination. No such permission will be granted by the centre Supervisor.
- Candidates are directed that they may download the admit card on A-4 size paper so that their photos & other particulars can easily be seen / verified. Candidates having small size Admit Cards with illegible photos / signatures will not be allowed to enter in the Examination centre.
- The Admit Card is not being issued to the candidates who had applied in response to Advt. No.712014 under BC category and have yet not updated their BC category into BC-A or BC-B category as per Advertisement No.10/2015.
The forms have been released and the application process is over. The following section will have complete details on the form submission and other relevant details.
- Application process is over…!!!
- The fee is to be remitted via the Bank Challan of State Bank of Patiala or SBI.
- Find the details in the following table:
|Category||Form Fee||Bank Charges|
|GEN/ DFF / Dependent ESM of Haryana||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 60 for SBI
Rs. 40 for State Bank of Patiala
(Candidate can choose any bank while form filling;
no changes will be allowed later in the choice)
|BCA / SC /BCB / EBP / Ex-Servicemen of Haryana
and women applicants (All categories across the nation)
|PH candidates of Haryana||NIL||NIL|
How to Apply Online
- You will be required to select the POST for which the form is being filled for. Choose the Assistant Professor.
- Then you will have to choose whether or not you have applied earlier for that post. After having done that, you have to choose the subject you wish to apply for.
- Finally, the instructions for the form submission for HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 will be displayed on the screen. Having read them, click on the “Read & Continue” button.
- Then the online form will appear on your screen in which you are to submit the following details:
- Personal Details
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Other Details
- Extra Curricular Activities’ Details
- Finally, you will be asked to upload the scanned image of your photo and signature in the GIF or JPEG format. The accepted size of the photo is from 20 to 50 KB and of the signature is 10 to 20 KB.
- After the submission has been done, the information should be verified and then SUBMIT button is to be pressed. Finally, the candidates will be allotted one registration number and password. Carefully note them down or take a print out of this screen for future usage.
- Finally, the candidates have to generate the e-challan for the SBI or State Bank of Patiala for the fee remission.
- After the fee has been deposited, the candidates have to LOG IN and submit the transaction details online. Finally, the confirmation page will be generated which is to be printed out and kept safe till the offer letter is issued.
- The candidates should note that as per the rules of the HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 the candidates are not to send the print out of the application form to the exam office. It will be required later.
All the candidates should fill the applications only after confirming their eligibility as per the norms of eligibility which are mentioned below. These norms have been released by the Commission.
Norm 1 – Age Limit
- The candidate’s age must be in between 21 and 42 on the reference date of 15 Feb 2016.
- A relaxation in the upper age has been provided by the Govt. of Haryana for the SC, EBP (GEN), BC and Unmarried women to 45 years.
- The PH category candidates have been given an age relaxation of 10 years (BC and SC) and 5 years (GEN).
To find more details on the age limit and relaxations subjective to specific cases, the candidates can refer the official hand book of the HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016.
Norm 2 – Academic Qualifications
For all the Assistant Professors except Fine Arts and Mass Communication –
- At least 55% or B grade in the relevant subject on the 7 point scale with the letter grades of O, A, B, C, D, E, and F from an Indian University or any other degree from the foreign university which is considered to be its equivalent.
- Hindi or Sanskrit knowledge up to Class X level is also required as per the norms of the Recruitment of HPSC Assistant Professor 2016.
- NET or SLET or SET qualified. The Ph. D. candidates will not be required to qualify these tests. If these tests are not conducted on the subject, then this condition is not applicable.
Assistant Professors – Fine Arts
- All the conditions are same as mentioned above except that the 5 years diploma from any recognized institution is also acceptable.
- All the conditions are same except that the master’s is to be completed in journalism or mass communication or communication.
Relaxation in the Marks (All Subjects) at Master’s Level –
- The candidates who are Ph. D and have passed their Master’s Degree before 19 Sep 1991 will be given 5% relaxation of marks as per the HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 norms.
- Visually and Physically Handicapped persons: 5%
- Candidates having passed their Class X from the Rural Schools in Haryana: 5%
- SC/ST Candidates: 5%
- All the candidates who have been selected will be offered offer letters which are to be brought immediately to the allotted college with the other documents etc.
For More Details Regarding HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification