Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 Application Form – The Application Form of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 has been released online. A total number of 150 posts are announced in different categories for the post of Deposition Typist. The detailed break-up of the total number of posts is as follows:
- General: 75
- SC: 17
- ST: 34
- EBC (Sch – I): 12
- BC (Sch – II): 12
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The application forms can be filled till 14 Mar 2016 (5 pm) which is the last date of accepting the filled forms at the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi. The candidates are advised to completely read and understand the eligibility requirements and then proceed with the submission of the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 Application Form for Deposition Typist, as only eligible candidates will be given recruitment. Candidates that are found to be ineligible for the recruitment and still take and qualify the preliminary stages, will be rejected at the time of verification.
- Application process is over…!!!
How to apply?
- Use the link to locate the online advertisement for the Deposition Typist and application form is available in the same advertisement.
- Get it printed out and fill the same as per the given instructions in ENGLISH Language.
- The following details are to be submitted in the form:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Contact Details
- Academic Details
- Current Working Status
- Finally, verify all the information submitted in the online form and sign the declaration mentioned on the last page.
- Finally, the candidates are to submit the fee of the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 Application Form and attach the same to the form.
- Find the fee details in the following section:
- GEN, EBC / MBC (Sch I) BC (Sch II): Rs 400/-
- ST, SC: Rs 125/-
- The fee is to be remitted by means of a DD drawn in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi which must be payable at Ranchi.
- After the candidates have completed the form filling and drawn the DD, they should keep a photocopy of the form and DD safe for future usage.
Document to be attached alongwith Application Form
Photocopy of following documents duly attested by a Gazestted Officer –
- Class X Certificate (Date of Birth Proof)
- Graduation Certificate or Provisional Certificate
- Category and Domicile Certificate
- Typing Certificate
- Handicapped Certificate
- Bank DD
- Recent Passport Sized Photo (duly attested by Gazetted officer)
- One unstamped, self-addressed envelope of 10cm X4.5 cm
The filled form, enclosures, fee DD and other requisite documents are to be sent to the High Court of Jharkhand in an envelope which is inscribed with the following:
‘Application for the Post of Deposition Typist for Advt. No. 02/Admn. Misc., 2016’
Find other details on the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 Application Form, its filling and other instructions in the official advertisement.