Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 – The High Court of Jharkhand has published notification for 150 posts for the Deposition Typist in Civil Court on temporary basis. The candidates can find the complete details regarding the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee, admit card, result and other details on this page.
Latest – Jharkhand High Court 2016 Final result of Deposition Typist (Hindi) has been announced. Check the “Result” link below.
- Name of post : Deposition Typist
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 with grade pay Rs. 1900/-
- Number of Posts : 75 (General), 34 (ST), 12 EBC (Sch – I), 17 (SC), 12 BC (Sch – II)
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand High Court had conducted the examination for the post of Deposition Typist 2016. The detailed information of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 is given on the official website of Jharkhand High Court or on this page given below.
Schedule for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 is given here.
|Last date to apply for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016||14 Mar 2016|
|Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 Admit Card||11 May 2016|
|Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 Exam date||02 June 2016 onwards|
|Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 Result||28 July 2016|
The application forms have been released for the posts of Deposition Typist and the candidates can fill them right now. The last date to submit the applications is 14 Mar 2016 till 5 pm. The applications have been released in the official advertisement and can be printed out from there only.
- The candidates have to submit the following information in the application form in English language.
- Name, Parents’ Name
- Contact Details
- Address Details
- Academic Details
- Category etc.
- The form fee is as follows:
- GEN, EBC / MBC (Sch I) BC (Sch II) : Rs 400/-
- ST, SC : Rs 125/-
- The form with the fee DD of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 and other enclosures is to be sent to the High Court of Jharkhand.
The eligibility norms have been released by the High Court of the State of Jharkhand for the post of Deposition Typist. The candidates are advised to apply only after confirming their eligibility for the posts. No ineligible candidate will be given recruitment, and all the ineligible applicants will be rejected. Hence, these norms are of utmost importance.
- The candidates must have a typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi and must have completed their Graduation from a recognized University.
- Having sound health and good moral character is a must for all the candidates. The candidate must NOT have indulged in any criminal case as per the norms of the Recruitment of Jharkhand High Court 2016.
- As of 01 Dec 2015, the candidates must have attained 18 years of age. The maximum age window has been set at 35 years for the General category candidates. The age relaxations are as follows:
- EBC / MBC (Schedule I) and BC (Schedule II): 37 years
- Female (Gen, BC, EBC, MBC): 38 years
- SC and ST: 40 years
Admit cards of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 for Deposition Typist is released online on the official website. The admit card is to be brought on the exam day by all the candidates mandatorily. It will contain the following information.
- Name of the holder
- Contact details
- Exam venue, date, time of reporting and exam time
- Category of candidate etc.
It is for the information of all concerned that the Typing skit test for the post of Deposition typists will commence from 02 June 2016 onwards. Admit cards to the eligible candidates will be issued shorty.
If any candidate does not get his/her admit card by 30 May 2016 he/she will be Issued duplicate admit card on 31 May 2016 and 01 June 2016 from 11:00 A.M. to 04:00 P.M. on production of proof of submission of application and identity documents, In the premises of High Court of Jharkhand, Doranda, Ranchi.
Rejection list of the candidates with reasons has also been uploaded – Check Here
- The candidates will have to first take the Typing Test which will be followed by the personal interview.
- The marks in both the rounds will be totalled to generate the final score.
Candidates will be selected based on Skill Test and Personality Test/Interview. A skill test (Computer Typing speed test @ 25 words per minute in Hindi in the font of Kruti Dev 10) will be followed by Personality Test/Interview for successful candidates of skill test. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in the skill test and Personality Test/Interview.
For More Details Regarding Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification