HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016 – HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016 will be done by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued notification for recruitment of 369 posts of Constable (Male) for Commando Wing. The eligible candidate shall apply for the recruitment process as per the schedule. The candidates can get all the updates about Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key and Result on this page.
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016
Candidates can apply online for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016. All the candidates are advised to first confirm their eligibility for the HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016 and only then apply for the process. Ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected. Selection will be made on the basis of Physical Screening & Measurement Test, Knowledge Test and Interview-cum-Personality test. Candidates can check all the information regarding the recruitment process in the below post.
Number of Posts: 369
Detailed Break-Up of the posts:
- GEN: 107
- SC: 74
- BCA: 57
- BCB: 33
- EBPG: 41
- ESM, GEN: 29
- ESM SC: 08
- ESM BCA: 08
- ESM BCB: 12
Schedule for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Starting date of Online Application||22 May 2016|
|Last date of Application Form||21 June 2016|
|Last date for depositing fee||24 June 2016|
Application Form – Available
For the candidates who want to take part in the HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016 process, they shall have to fill and submit the application form for the exam. The application form is to be filled online and the link for the same is been given below for the candidates.
- General category: Rs.100
- SC/BCB/BCA/EBPG (Haryana): Rs.25
Instruction to fill the Application Form
Read the detailed instructions to fill the application form below.
- Candidates must click on the link given above to fill the application form.
- The candidates must apply online by filling the complete application form.
- After the form has been filled, a registration number and a password will be generated. This must be preserved by the candidates.
- The application fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc.
- The printed application form must be preserved as this, along with the other important documents shall be required at the time of document verification.
The eligibility criteria are nothing but a set of certain rules and conditions that must be satisfied by the candidates. These rules are generally set by the conducting authorities of the exam. Only the candidates who will satisfy these eligibility conditions will be allowed to appear for the written exam and the recruitment process. The eligibility conditions for the HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016 have been given as follows.
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination of class 12th from a recognised board of education.
- The candidates must have studied Hindi or Sanskrit till 10th standard.
- The candidates must be aged between 18-21 years only.
For General Category Candidates –
- Height – 175 cm
- Chest – 83 cm with a minimum expansion of 4 centimeter
Relaxation of 3 centimeter in height and chest will be given to SC, BCA, BCB and EBPG candidates.
The selection process of HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016 has been defined. There shall be a total of 4 tests through which the selection of the candidates will be done. Read below to know more about the same.
1. Physical Screening Test (PST): This test shall be of 15 marks in total with 3 tests of 5 marks each. The three tests are:
- High jump
- Race (2km)
2. Knowledge Test (KT): Candidates qualifying the PST will be allowed to appear for the KT. This test shall contain objective type questions and will be of total 60 marks. The scrutiny of documents will also be done in this step.
3. Physical Measurement Test (PMT): Candidates qualifying the 2nd step will be required to appear for the PMT.
4. Interview-cum-Personality Test: On the basis of the combined scores in all the previous tests, the candidates will be called for the interview and personality test.
For more details of HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification