HSSC Constable Recruitment Result 2016 – The HSSC Constable Recruitment Result 2016 will be released after the exam process will be conducted. The date of result has not been released yet but it will be updated here as soon as it will be made available. The result will be uploaded on the official website of HSSC from where the candidates will be able to check it. All the details about the result and the exam will be updated here on this website. Read more about the HSSC Constable Recruitment Result 2016 below.
HSSC Constable Recruitment Result 2016
Check Result of HSSC Constable Recruitment Exam 2016 – Link will be active soon…!!!
Official website to check Result: www.hssc.gov.in
Steps to Check Result
The Result of HSSC Constable Recruitment 2016 will be disclosed by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on the official website. The instructions to check the result have been given below.
- Open the link given above.
- Enter the details as asked on the page.
- Submit the details to check the result.
The results will be released for the 369 posts which have been announced by the Government. There are various rounds in the complete selection process and the results will be generated at each level.
Level 1 – Physical Screening Test (PST)
- It will have 3 rounds and each will carry 5 marks.
- High Jump, Chin-Ups and 2 km Race will be the THREE rounds.
Level 2 – Knowledge Test (KT)
- The test will be written of MCQ type in which the candidates will be answering a question paper with 60 questions.
- The paper will be conducted for only those candidates who have qualified the previous level of HSSC Constable Recruitment Result 2016.
Following the Knowledge Test, the merit list will be prepared in which the candidates having 5 marks less than the cutoff and above will be invited for the next step of Document Verification. The next step will be the PMT or the Physical Measurement Test.
Level 3 – Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- The candidates will be called for this round as per the standards of the Punjab Police Rule.
Level 4 – Interview cum Personality Test
- The scores obtained in all the previous rounds will be summed up and the candidates will be called for the Interview phase of the HSSC Constable Recruitment Result 2016.
- The number of candidates called for the interview will be THREE times the number of the vacancies in each category.
Note – Every level will be an eliminating phase.