Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has notified regarding the recruitment of 2371 Assistant Professors for different subjects. The vacancies are to be filled for various educational institutions under Higher Education Department, Madhya Pradesh. All the details regarding Application Form, Admit Card, Result can be found on this page.
Important Notice : Exam Postponed
MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016
MPPSC Recruitment for Assistant Professors is being carried out by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. For some subjects, the candidates will be chosen on the basis of their marks in NET exam and others will have to appear in exam of MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016.
Schedule of MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Start date of filling Application Form||18 Mar 2016|
|Last date of online Application Submission||28 Apr 2016|
|Start date of correction of Application Form||02 Apr 2016|
|Last date of correction of Application Form||30 Apr 2016|
|Date of Examination|
The application forms has been released online through the official website of MPPSC. The application process is completely online although the candidates can pay the application fee in cash at the authorized kiosks of MP Govt. The application fee for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment is Rs 50/- (Rupees Fifty Only). Now candidates can make corrections in their Application form (If any) through the link provided below.
- Application process is over…!!!
The process of application is explained as under.
- The candidates shall register as a new user by entering the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Email ID, Mobile Number etc. After successful registration, the login details will be sent to the email ID or the mobile number.
- The candidates should login to complete online application form using the login details sent to them.
- The candidates will also be required to submit details viz. Contact Address, Permanent Address, Category, Language of Question Paper, Subject, Exam Centre, Academic Details of Class X, XII, Graduation and PG Course in the online form of MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016.
- The candidates should also upload the scanned images of their photo and signature in online form.
- After the completing the application form, the candidates will be redirected to submit the application fee. The fee can be submitted online via Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking.
The candidates should carefully read the eligibility criteria before applying for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016. Those candidates found ineligible will not be allowed to appear in the recruitment exam.
To be eligible for the MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016, the age of the candidates should fall within the following limits.
- For MP domiciled candidates: 21 – 40 years
- For Outside MP candidates: 21 – 35 years
- The candidates must have taken and passed the PG Degree course (in the subject of application) from any recognized institutions with at least 55% marks. If the PG course has been completed from any foreign university, the degree must be equivalent to it to be eligible for the MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016.
- This minimum percentage of marks has been reduced to 50% for the candidates of SC, ST,and PH candidates. This percentage has been kept the same for the candidates who have completed their PG Courses before 1991.
- The candidates have to take and qualify the UGC NET, CSIR NET or SLET or SET to be eligible.
- If the candidate has completed the Ph. D. then he or she is exempted from these tests.
- The test scores accepted for some subjects are as follows:
Physical Sciences: CSIR UGC NET
Chemical Sciences: CSIR UGC NET
Life Sciences: CSIR UGC NET
Defence and Strategic Studies: UGC NET
Mathematical Sciences: CSIR UGC NET
Earth Sciences: CSIR UGC NET
Performing Arts (Drama, Theatre, Dance): UGC NET
The Assistant Professor positions to be filled up by this recruitment will be Permanent positions of Gazetted Class 2 having Pay Band of Rs 15600- 39100 + GP 6000.
|Backlog Posts||768 (SC: 248, ST: 481, OBC: 39)|
|Owing to retirement/promotion||916 (GEN: 460, SC: 147, ST: 158, OBC: 151)|
|Newly created||687 (GEN: 354, SC: 105, ST: 137, OBC: 91)|
The eligible candidates will have to appear for a written exam and interview for the final selection. The details of the same are explained here.
- Written Exam: 400 marks
- Interview: 50 marks
The written will have two papers. First Paper will be of 100 marks which will consist of Objective Type questions from General Awareness while the Second Paper will of 300 marks consisting questions from the related subjects according to the post.
The duration of Paper 1 will be 90 minutes while that of Paper 2 will be 2 hours.
The admit cards has been released online on the official exam website. The admit cards will be mandatory to be brought on the exam day as entries will not be allowed without it. Candidates are advised to download their admit card.
The admit cards will have the following information on it:
- Name, Photo, Signature, Category, Course and Language of the question paper chosen by the candidate.
- Exam date, time of reporting and time of exam.
- Exam roll number and venue of exam
The Results will be hosted on the official website of the exam and the appropriate links will be hosted in this page. The final selection will be done strictly on the basis of the marks obtained in the exam.
For more details of MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification.