The Bihar SSC has announced the recruitment of 7000 ANM posts to be filled through BSSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016. The selected candidates shall be deputed as ANM in various districts of Bihar under the Health Department, Bihar. The detailed break-up of the posts, eligibility criteria, Application Form details and other details regarding the BSSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016 are available on this page.
BSSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016
The recruitment for 7000 ANM posts has been announced by Staff Selection Commission, Bihar. Candidates can apply for this recruitment. The applicants shall be selected on their academic performance, interview and work experience. The aspiring candidates shall apply for the recruitment process as per the schedule.
Name of Organisation: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
Total no. of vacancies: 7000
Name of Post: Auxillary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)
Pay Scale: Rs 5200 to 20200 + Rs 2400 (Grade pay)
Schedule of events for BSSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016
|Online form filling starts from||24 Feb 2016|
|E-Challan Submission starts from||25 Feb 2016|
|Last Date of Online Form submission||15 Mar 2016|
|Last Date of E-Challan Submission||16 Mar 2016|
Counselling 2016 – New!
Notice : (ए० एन० एम०) से सम्बंधित अभ्यर्थियों के काउंसलिंग एवं अंतर्वीक्षा के सम्बन्ध में
The applications for the recruitment have been released online and can be filled online on the official web portal of the exam. The candidates can access the application form from the link provided below.
- Application process is over…!!!
Instructions for Application Form
The complete application process is divided into 4 steps. The details of each step are provided as under
Step 1: Registration
- The online registration will be the very first step in which the candidates will have to submit the details such as Name, Email ID, Gender, Mobile Number, Father’s Name etc.
- After the submission of these details, the candidates will be sent the login details on their email IDs. Use them and LOG IN to the online form submission system.
Step 2: Payment Submission
- The BSSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016 fee remission will be the next step in which the candidates will have to first download the bank challan and remit the fee in the SBI Bank Branches.
- After the fee has been remitted, the candidates will be required to complete the form filling in which they have to enter the payment details too.
Step 3: Filling Form
- The online form will ask for the following information Category, Work experience, Communication Address, Permanent Address, Marks in the qualifying exam and other academic details etc.
- After the candidates have filled these details in the online form of the BSSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016, they have to submit the form after verifying the information for correctness.
Step 4: View / Print Application Form
- After confirmation, the complete online application form will be generated containing the Registration number, the Application form number and the bank payment confirmation and a barcode.
- Candidates should now print three copies of the complete online application form. In the place assigned in each copy, paste a copy of colored photograph ( Same as scanned ) and also put the signature in Hindi only (Same as scanned ). Bring one copy of these in Examination hall along with Admit Card. This copy will have to be submitted to the invigilator at the time of examination.
- A message will be sent to the email ID or Mobile Number informing that the application has been successfully registered. Print out of Application Form, the email confirming registration slip and proof of payment of application fee should be retained by the candidate.
Note: User ID and Password should be kept securely for future reference. This will also provide the facility of downloading of Admit Card from the website.
The eligibility norms have been prescribed by the Government for all the applicants appearing for BSSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016. All the candidates need to apply keeping the same in mind.
- The minimum educational qualification requirement entails that the candidates must have studied and passed the ANM course from a recognized institution to be eligible for the Recruitment of BSSC Bihar ANM 2016.
- The age of the candidates will be measured keeping 1.8.2015 as the reference date.
- The minimum age has been fixed at 21 years and the maximum age for candidates of different categories is mentioned below:
- Unreserved (Male): 37 years
- OBC and Extremely Backward Class (Male and Female): 40 years
- Unreserved (Female): 40 years
- SC and ST (Male and Female): 42 years.
- As per the BSSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016 norms of eligibility, the government officials that have completed the minimum service for 3 years will be given 5 years relaxation in age for the uppermost pay scale. This age relaxation has been made 10 years for the candidates of Physically Challenged.
- Ex – Servicemen and Defence Service Personnel will be given an age relaxation of 3 years given that their age is not more than 53 years.
Detailed Break-up of Posts
The 7000 ANM posts are divided according to categories. The table given below shows the detailed break-up of posts for BSSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016.
|Extremely Backward class||1260|
|Backward Class (Female)||210|
|Unreserved or General:||3500|
The selection will be made on the merit list prepared on the basis of performance of the candidate in academics, interview and work experience. The merit will be assigned as per the scores obtained by the candidates. The merit list will be generated by giving the following score:
- Marks in ANM Course: 50 marks
- Higher Degree: 10 marks
- Work Experience in the State Hospitals of Bihar (5 marks for every year; max 25): 25 marks
- Interview: 15 marks
- Total Score: 100
As per the official notification of the BSSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016, the marks for the ANM course will be given by multiplying the marks (percentage) in the entrance exam by 0.5.
Only those candidates will be called for interview who will obtain marks above the prescribed qualifying marks for Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016. The qualifying marks for each category are as under.
|Extremely Backward Class||34.00%|
- If the candidates have mentioned the wrong category or have left the category field blank they will not be allowed to make any changes in that at any later stage.
- The candidates have to bring the valid certificates supporting their reservation claim as well as the online form print out at the time of interview. The absence of any of the crucial document may lead to rejection.
- The freedom fighters, who are the beneficiaries of the Government Pension, will have a reservation of 2% for their grandchildren in the BSSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016 process.
- The vacancies which will be left in the physically challenged category will be considered for the next year allotments only.
- Only those candidates will be called for the interview for the BSSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016 that have been sent the call letter from the board.
- Mere issuing of the call letters will not entitle any candidate for the selection as the final selection will be subject to the satisfaction of the eligibility norms.
- The candidates submitting wrong or partial information will be summarily rejected.
For Complete Information about BSSC Bihar ANM Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Advertisement