The WBSSC has notified in regard of recruitment of Krishi Prayukti Sahayak 2016-17 for 818 vacancies under the Department of Agriculture, Govt of West Bengal. The eligible candidates shall appear in a Competitive Examination to be conducted by West Bengal staff Selection Commission. All details about WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak 2016-17 Application Form, Admit Card, Written Exam etc are provided on this page.
Total No. of Vacancies: 818
Latest – WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Answer Key 2016 has been announced. Check on “Answer Key” page given below.
WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak 2016 -17
The WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak 2016-17 is being conducted for 818 Group C vacancies with Pay Band II (Rs. 5,400/- 25,200/-) Initial Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 6,700/- Grade Pay Rs. 2,900/-. The interested candidates shall apply for WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak 2016-17 either or through Tathya Mitra Kendra as per the schedule provided below.
Schedule of events for WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak 2016-17
|Start Date of Online Application||09 Mar 2016|
|Last Date of Application submission||08 Apr 2016|
|Date of Examination||18 Dec 2016|
The WBSSC has released the admit card for WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Examination 2016 -17. The examination is scheduled to be held on 18 Dec 2016. Candidates can download the same by entering Registration Number & DOB from the official website. The direct link to download the admit card is also available here for the sake of candidates. Kindly go through the link provided below.
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
The Application Form for WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak 2016-17 is available on the official portal of WBSSSC. The candidates are advised to complete the application process well before the due date to avoid the last minute rush. Candidates can access the online application form using the ‘Apply Online’ link provided below. The user who has already applied can view / print their application form using the ‘View / Print Application Form’ link given below.
- Application process is over now…!!!
To check Non-registered Applicants with Successful Payment Transactions – Login Here
Instructions for Online Application Form
- The online submission of applications may be made at Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by following the link “Apply>Krishi Prayukti Sahayak >Apply online”. The direct link for the same is provided above.
- First, the candidate will have to select the center of examination where he/she want to appear for Written Examination.
- The candidate shall also fill the details such as Full Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Nationality, Category etc. The Date of Birth can be selected from the drop-down menu.
- Candidates must fill up their complete address for communication including District, State, PIN Code, Mobile Number & Email Address (if any).
- After filling up and verifying all the details entered on this page, the candidate has to Click on “Continue” button.
- On the next page, Candidate has to fill the details of Educational Qualification as it is mandatory field. Madhyamik/Equivalent field is to be filled up mandatorily. Candidate may select his/her higher qualifications or may type his/ her any other additional qualifications in the last two text boxes (one dropdown and two text boxes which are optional).
- Also, Ex-servicemen candidates shall fill the length of service rendered by them in defense service (in years).
- After filling up this page the candidate has to click on “Continue” button.
- On the next page, The candidate should upload his/ her scanned recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG format and size must not exceed 12 kb each. The Image Dimension for Photograph should be 100(width) x120(height) and that of Signature should be 140(width) x60(height).
- Then click on “Upload Image” button. If the uploading has been correctly done, the candidate has to press “Confirm uploading”.
- On the Next page, The candidates should fill up details of A/C etc. for online payment of examination fees.
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST category or Candidates under the section of physically handicapped (of minimum 40% and above), a processing fee of Rs. 20/- only has to be paid. For others (General, BC-A and BC-B), a sum of Rs. 220/- has to be paid (Processing fee of Rs. 20/- and Examination fees of Rs. 200/-).
- Candidates will have to pay fees as stated online through the Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- After filling up the payment details candidates have to press “Continue” button.
- Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down Registration number or take a print out of the page.
- Then a page with the filled up application form will come up for checking when he/she clicks on the “Continue” button. He/she may take a print out of the page with filled up application form for any future reference with the Commission.
Note: Candidates need not submit any documents along with application. Only successful candidates shall have to produce all relevant supporting documents for verification before their nomination for appointment, if selected after completion of the entire selection process.
Applicants may approach any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras (list provided in the website) with all particulars and a passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the online application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
|Unreserved Disabled (LM & CP)||12|
|Unreserved Disabled (VH)||12|
|Unreserved Disabled (HI)||12|
- To be eligible for WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak 2016-17, the candidate must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/ Council. The candidate shall obtain the mentioned qualification on or before the date of publication of advertisement.
- The age of the candidate shall Not be less than 18 Years and not more than 40 Years as on 01.01.2016.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST Category of West Bengal.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for BC-A/ BC-B Category candidates of West Bengal.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for Persons with disabilities ( having physical disability of 40% or more).
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at least two years.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in the Written Examination of 150 Marks. There will be two examinations viz. Part I and Part II. The Final merit list for written examination will be prepared by aggregating marks of Part – I and Part – II. The detailed scheme and syllabus of the examination are provided below.
- Part I – 120 Marks
This Part will consist of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions. There will be 120 questions, carrying 1 mark each. There will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer. Candidates have to mark answers in respect of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions of Part – I in one side of OMR Answer Script. The syllabus of WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak 2016-17 Part I exam is provided below.
- Part II – 30 Marks
This Part will consist of a single descriptive type question (writing of a Précis from a given English passage). The candidates shall have to write the descriptive question pertaining to Part – II on the reverse side of the OMR in the space allocated for that purpose. The syllabus for WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak 2016-17 Part II Exam is provided below.
Answer scripts of Part – II will be evaluated only for those candidates, who will be shortlisted, Category – wise, by the Commission on the basis of marks obtained by them in Part – I. Candidates must secure qualifying marks fixed by the Commission in the Part I and Part – II.ualifying marks fixed for Part – II will be as the
Qualifying marks fixed for Part – II
- For Unreserved Candidates / BC A / BC B Category: 10 Marks
- For Candidates belonging to SC Category: 7 Marks
- For Candidates belonging to ST Category: 5 Marks
- Admission to the examination venue will be purely provisional subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage. Therefore, candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightway if found not eligible at any stage, even after appearance in the examination.
- Candidates must bring their photo identity card recognized by the govt. In order to get entrance into the examination venue to prove their identity. Any deviation in this regard shall straightway lead to non-admission of him / her into the examination venue and rejection of candidature without giving him / her opportunity of being heard. The photo identity cards to be accepted by the commission for the said purpose are as follows:-
- Elector’s Photo Identity Card (EPIC)
- UID (Aadhar Card)
- Admit Card / Certificate of Madhyamik or Equivalent with a photograph.
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book containing a photograph of the candidate.
- Any other Photo Identity Card issued by a competent authority of Govt of India.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to produce all relevant original certificates for verification on the scheduled date, failing which their candidature shall be rejected without any further communication.
- Candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by the venue supervisor / invigilator of the examination venue. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he / she will render himself /herself liable for expulsion from the examination hall and / or such other punishment as the commission may deem fit to impose.
- A candidate who has been reported against by the venue supervisor of the examination venue for violating any of the instructions or for having adopted unfair means at the examination hall will be punished with cancellation of candidature and also be debarred from appearing at future examinations / selections as may be decided by the commission depending on the circumstances / gravity of the case.
- Use of mobile phones, calculators and any kind of electronic gadgets inside the examination hall will lead to cancelation of candidature without giving an opportunity of being heard.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate immediately.
For detailed Information about WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak 2016-17 – Download Official Notification