WB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has published notification for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer (Specialist) in the cadre of West Bengal Health Service under Health & Family Welfare, Department, Government of West Bengal in different disciplines in existing vacancies at Multi/ Super Specialty Hospitals/ DH/ SDH/ SGH/ CCU/ Trauma Units. Interested candidates can read all the necessary details regarding WB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee etc. on this page.
WB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Online registration process for WB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 from Indian Citizen and such other national as declared eligible by Government of India has started at www.wbhrb.in. Candidates can apply online only through the official website as per the schedule given below. A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/she is eligible. The condition prescribed cannot be relaxed. The recruitment will be made by selection but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
Schedule for WB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Online registration starts from||15 Mar 2016|
|Last date for online registration||28 Mar 2016|
|Payment of Fee at Bank Branches (Offline)||16 Mar 2016|
|Last date for Payment of fees||04 Apr 2016|
|Last date of full submission of form||06 Apr 2016 (before 08:00 pm)|
To Download Interview Call letter – Click Here
- Application process is over now…!!!
Online Application Form of WB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 is available on the official website at www.wbhrb.in. Interested and Eligible candidates can fill the application form for WB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 online mode only. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other conditions before going online registration. Candidates can also apply online from the direct link provided below.
- Login – If Candidate already registred
- Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’
- It may please be noted that after payment to Bank, Candidates have to log in to the site with the log in ID & Password, already provided to them after registration through SMS/ Email for payment verification and filling up rest portion of the application form.
- Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. will not be acceptable.
- No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee excepting Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under disabilities rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) who do not require to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
- MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Recognized Post-Graduate qualifications in respective speciality or equivalent qualification.
- Registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal
- One Year’s practical training as House Staff in any Govt. Hospital or other recognized institution
- Not more than 40 years on the 1st day of January of 2016. Age is relaxable for the candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and PWDs as per Government rules or orders for the time being in force.
- Age also may be relaxed to those who worked on contractual basis as Medical Officer under Government of West Bengal for an equivalent period of service rendered on contractual full time basis subject to a maximum period of 3 Years.
- Age is also relaxable for otherwise well qualified and experienced candidates.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 15600/- – Rs. 42000/-, [Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-]. Other allowances will also be admissible as per existing Government rules.
For More Details of WB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification