Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) issued a notification to fill as many as 6672 Computer Instructor & Junior Computer Instructor posts in Departments of School Education, Haryana. Vacancies are purely on contractual basis initially for a period of one year and further extendable on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and continuation of the scheme. Candidates who were waiting for Govt jobs in Haryana may apply to these HSSPP jobs through HSSPP Recruitment 2016. Candidates can check the complete details like HSSPP Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit etc regarding Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Latest – HSSPP Recruitment 2016 which has to be held on 29 May 2016 has been POSTPONED till further notice.
- Admit Card
HSSPP Recruitment 2016
HSSPP has released a notification for 6672 posts. The organisation is inviting application form for eligible candidates who were interested in this HSSPP Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online from official website www.hsspp.in as per the schedule. Selection will be made on the basis of written examination and interview.
HSSPP Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 6672 posts
- Computer Instructor – 3336
- Junior Computer Instructor – 3336
- Computer Instructor – Consolidated salary of Rs. 13350/- per month
- Junior Computer Instructor – Consolidated salary of Rs. 9,000/- per month
Schedule of HSSPP Recruitment 2016 Computer Instructor is given below.
|Starting date for filling online application||22 Mar 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application||22 Apr 2016|
|Last date for deposit of fees||26 Apr 2016|
|Availability of Admit Card||23 May 2016|
|Date of Examination|
Notified on 27 May 2016
HSSPP Recruitment 2016 Admit Card – Available
HSSPP 2016 Written examination will be held on 29 May 2016. Candidates may please note that Admit card for the same is now available from 23 May 2016. The direct link to download admit card is given below after it being published officially.
Get HSSPP Recruitment 2016 Admit card here
- Official website to download Admit card – www.bseh.org.in
How to download HSSPP Recruitment 2016.
- Go to Official website or click on above link provided.
- Enter HSSPP Recruitment 2016 Registration Number or candidate name.
- Then click on submit button to view admit card.
- Download the admit card and save as pdf. On a plain white sheet of A4 size paper, take a print out of the admit card.
HSSPP Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- Application process is over…!!!
Eligible candidates may apply online application through website www.hsspp.in on or before last date. Thereafter, the website link will be disabled. The candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. The printed copy of the online form with necessary certificates will be required to be brought at the time of verification of documents.
- Login (Already registered candidates)
Application Fee: Application fees (non-refundable) amounting to Rs.1000/- + Bank charges for General, BC and other categories candidates and Rs. 500/- + Bank charges for Female/SC candidates of Haryana state will be payable online. Candidates belonging to SC categories (SC candidates of Haryana state) must ensure that they have valid certificate issued by the competent authority. In case, at the time of verification of documents, it is found that certificates are not valid, their candidature will be rejected. Such candidates will not be considered under the general category as they have not paid fees applicable for General Candidates. If a candidate wants to apply for both the posts he/she shall have to deposit separate exam fee for both the post.
The candidates with the fottowing educational quatification are now also eligible to apply for the post of Computer Instructor:-
- Candidates having B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/lT) degree with 60% or more marks & with at least one year Computer Teaching experience.
- Candidates having MCA, M.Tech (Computer Science/lT), M.Sc (Computer Science/lT) degrees with 60% or more marks in the Graduation degree & with at least one year Computer Teaching experience.
Essential qualifications (EQ) for the post of Computer Instructor
The candidates should have the following minimum educational qualifications or its equivalent from recognized university:
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A. /M.A. with Hindi as One of the subject.
- B.sc. (computer science) with 60% marks or above and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience. OR
B.Sc. (IT) with 60% marks or above and at Experience OR
BCA with 60% marks or above and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience. OR
‘A’ Level DOEACC accredited course with 60% marks or above and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience. OR
Graduation in any stream with 60% marks or above with APGDCA/ PGDCA and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience.
Essential qualifications (EQ) for the post of Junior Computer Instructor
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A. /M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Minimum qualification as DOEACC 0 Level course or I.T.I. in Electronics / Computers / Electrical OR 10+2 with one-year diploma in Computer Software / Hardware from reputed institution equivalent to DOEACC Q Level course and six months experience in Software/ Hardware/ Networking etc.
The age limit for the above posts is between 18-42 years as on closing date of application.
Written Exam Pattern
The Written Examination for the post of Computer Instructor (Cl) and Junior Computer Instructor (JCl) will be hetd on 29 May 2016. The Pattern of the Examination shall be as under:
- The exam for both categories i.e. Cl & JCI will be of objective type carrying 100 Muttipte Choice Questions on the topic of Computer Science, Mathematics & Reasoning/MentatlAnatyticat ability.
- The difficulty level of the exam will be as per basic/essential qualification for the post i.e graduation level for Computer Instructors and 12th level for Junior Computer Instructors.
- Each question shatt carry one mark
- There will be 1/3rd Negative Marking for wrong answers.
Written Exam Instruction
- Written test consisting of objective type questions will be conducted.
- The duration of the paper will be 2 hours.
- A candidate shall only be considered for selection, if he scores more than 50% marks in the written examination for GEN/BC/Others Categories and 45% for SC category.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination followed by interview conducted by Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP).
For complete details of HSSPP Computer Instructor Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Advertisement