JKPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2016 – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has released the Notification for the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Lecturer 10+2 in School Education Department of the State. The details about JKPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2016, Application Form, Entrance Exam, Result etc are provided on this page.
Total No. of posts – 1037 vacancies
JKPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2016
The Recruitment for School Lecturer has been commenced by JKPSC for filling up 1037 vacant positions. The JKPSC is going to organise an Entrance Test for selection of eligible candidates. The JKPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2016 shall be held as per the schedule given below.
Schedule of events for JKPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2016
|Date of start of online applications submission||24 Mar 2016|
|Last date for submission of online applications||08 May 2016|
|Last date for submission of fee/bank challan||26 Apr 2016|
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has published the Result of Written Test (Selected for Interview) for JKPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2016-17. Result can also be checked through the link provided below.
The e-Admit cards has been uploaded on the website of the Commission. The candidates are advised to download the same through the direct link provided below. The commission shall not dispatch the Admit cards to the candidates by post.
- Donload Admit Card for Political Science – Exam on 01 Jan 2017
- Download Admit Card for Sociology – Exam on 01 Jan 2017
- Download Admit Card for Lecturer 10+2 Education
- Download Admit Card for Lecturer 10+2 History
- Download Admit Card for Chemistry
- Download Admit Card for Statistics
- Download Admit Card for Botany
- Download Admit Card for Bio Technology
- Download Admit Card for Urdu
- Download Admit Card for Physics
- Download Admit Card for English
Note:- All the candidates who have been allotted Examination at “Centre Govt. Girls Higher Secondary School, Rajouri” for appearing in the written test far the posts of Lecturer Urdu and Physics (10 + 2) on 05 June 2016 (After Noon) are Informed that the said examination Centre has been shifted to “Govt Boys Higher Secondary School, Rajouri”.
Notified on 15 June 2016:- It is for information of all the eligible candidates who have applied for the posts of Lecturer 10+2 in School Education Department that the Written Test of the below mentioned subjects shall be held on 26.06.2016:-
The E-Admit Cards shall be uploaded on the website of the commission on 17.06.2016. The candidates are advised to download the same on or after 17.06.2016. The Commission shall not dispatch Admit Cards to the candidates by post.
Candidates who have applied for the post of Lecturer 10+2 of School Education Department for various disciplines the Written examination in respect of below mentioned disciplines shall be held as per details indicated against each:
The examination shall be held at the following examination centers:- Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda, Jammu, Kargil, Leh, Rajouri, Srinagar
It is reiterated that the Written Test of the below mentioned subjects shall be conducted as per the schedule given below:-
The Admit Cards have already been uploaded on the website.
- Click Here to Check Detailed Notification.
The Application Form for JKPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2016 will be available as per the schedule. JKPSC School Lecturer Application Form will be released online on the official portal of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission. The candidates are advised to complete the application process well before the due date to avoid the last minute rush. The direct link to access the online application form will also be provided here for the convenience of the candidates.
- Application process is over…!!!
General Category – Rs.505/-
Reserved Categories – Rs.255/-
Instructions for Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission OR by clicking the link to be provided above. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken. The size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
- By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied with the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission.
- Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted/entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement Notification.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Important Note: Candidates will be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities within two days after depositing fee in the office of the PSC Complex located at Resham Garh Colony, Jammu/Solina, Srinagar or by post as the case may be. The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date”.
No. of Vacancies
Candidates shall go through the eligibility criteria laid down by JKPSC for the School Lecturer Recruitment 2016. The candidates found ineligible at any point of time during the recruitment process shall be exempted from the recruitment. The eligibility criteria for JKPSC School Lecturer 2016 are as follows. Last date for submission of online applications foms has been extended. (As Notified below)
The candidates shall be between 18 to 40 years of age as on 01 Jan 2016. The maximum age for candidates belonging to PwD category is 42 years, for RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC is 43 years, for Ex-Servicemen is 48 years.
For Code 033 to 067
Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.
For Code 068
Master’s Degree with certificate course in Stenography from Government ITI and on the basis of qualifying test in shorthand and typewriting for which the minimum speed shall be 80 and 40 words per minute respectively.
For Code 069
MCA from recognized University or DOEACC B Level Course.
The candidates shall be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination to be held as per the schedule. The written examination will be qualifying in nature. The scheme of examination will be notified by the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission separately. The details for the same will be provided here also.
The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda & Rajouri. However, in case the number of candidates from the centre is inadequate, centre next in the order of preference given by the candidate shall be allotted to him accordingly. All the candidates shall indicate preferences of the Examination Centre as indicated above. ii. The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form along with the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu, Solina, Srinagar or by post as the case may be.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date. The candidates selected for the posts shall be governed by Jammu & Kashmir Special Recruitment Rules issued vide SRO -202 of 2015 dated: 30.06.2015 notified by the General Administration Department.
- The selected candidates shall have to serve initially for a period of five years in areas notified as zone-III in the transfer policy by the Government vide Order No.622-Edu of 2015 dated:22.12.2015 issued by the School Education Department.
- Pay Scale – The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- During the period of first five years, the appointee shall be entitled to the minimum of scale of pay along with the grade pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed.
For detailed information about JKPSC School Lecturer Recruitment- Download Information Brochure