High Court of Rajasthan had released notification from eligible candidates for recruitment to 535 posts of Junior Judicial Assistant and 36 posts of Clerk Grade-II against RHCJ/Exam Cell/JJA/2015/796. Candidates can check the vacancy details on this page below.
Latest Update –
- Notice regarding document verification is released. Check Here
- Statement of Marks obtained by candidates in Typewriting Test of Rajasthan High Court JJA Recruitment 2016 has been announced.Check the ‘Result’ link below.
- Final Result of JJA 2016 has been announced. Check the ‘Result’ link below.
Rajasthan High Court JJA Recruitment 2016
|JJA 2016 Important Events||Dates|
|Commencement of application form filling||11 Sep 2015|
|End of application form||06 Oct 2015|
|JJA Admit Card 2016 release||22 Apr 2016|
|JJA Recruitment Written Exam 2016||15 May 2016|
|JJA Recruitment Typewriting Test 2016||25 Jul to 28 Jul 2016|
Admit Card for Typing Test
High Court of Rajasthan has issued the Admit Card for Typing Test of Rajasthan High Court JJA Recruitment 2016. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website or by the direct link given below.
- Admit Card process is over now…!!!
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016
राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय, जोधपुर द्वारा रजशतन उच्च न्यायालय स्टाफ सेवा नियम, 2002 (यथा संशोधित) के अंतर्गत राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय हेतु कनिष्ठ न्यायिक सहायक एवं राजस्थान राज्य विधिक सेवा प्राधिकरण हेतु लिपि ग्रेड II के रिक्त पदों हेतु नियमानुसार Rs 8910/- (fixed ) monthly salary पर परिवीक्षाधीन प्रशिक्षणार्थियों (Probationer Trainee) की सीधी भर्ती हेतु निर्धारित ऑनलाइन प्रारूप (Online Format) में ऑनलाइन आवेदन (Online Application) आमंतरित किये जाते हैं । (परिवीक्षा काल सफलतापूर्वक पूर्ण करने पर उन्हें रनिंग पे-बैण्ड-1 वेतनमान 5200 – 20200 ग्रेड पे Rs 2400 /- देय होगा) ।
RHC Recruitment 2016 Admit Card
Thr Admit Cards of all the candidates provisionally allowed to appear in Written Test for Recruitment to the post of Junior Judicial Assistant & Clerk Grade-II, 2015 to be held on 15 May 2016 have been uploaded and can be downloaded from link provided below. The candidates are required to download their Admission Cards by entering Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
No Admission Card shall be sent to the candidates separately. The Candidates are also required to follow the instruction mentioned in the Admission Card strictly to seek the admission at the Examination.
The Male (Non-PH) Candidates bearing application ID between 597337 to 630166 have been allotted ‘AJMER’ and those bearing application ID between 630168 to 670149 have been allotted ‘UDAIPUR’ as ‘ centre for Written Test in place of opted centre JAIPUR.
Steps to download Admit Card:-
1. Visit the link provided above to access the official portal of Rajasthan High Court.
2. Click the ‘Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade II,2015’ link and choose Admit Card generation.
2. Enter the Application Id, Date of Birth and the verification and click ‘ Print Admit Card’.
3. Save and Print Admit Card.
RHC Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- Application process is over now..!!
Candidates can apply RHC recruitment application form in online mode only. There is no other mode of application was accepted. Those who fill their application as per schedule mention above and fill their eligibility as per requirement (mention below) is only eligible to appear in the written examination which will be conducted by Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
Application / Examination Fee
- उक़्त पदों पर सीधी भर्ती हेतु आवेदक द्वारा Rs 100 /- परीक्षा शुल्क के रूप में देय था। राजस्थान की अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति के आवेदक तथा समस्त विधवा या तलाकशुदा महिला आवेदकों एवं नि:शक्तजन के मामले में Rs 25 /- परीक्षा शुल्क के रूप में देय था।
How to Apply?
- Candidate must be a graduate from any university established by Law in India or its equivalent examination from any university recognized by the Government for the purpose; and
- Must have basic knowledge of Computer
- A candidate for appointment to the service must be a citizen of India
A candidate for direct recruitment to the Service must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years, on the first day of January preceeding the last date fixed for submission of the application.
- the upper age limit shall be relaxed by five years in the case of the member of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class or Women candidates;
- there shall be no restriction as to age for candidate already serving in connection with the affairs of the State of Rajasthan in a substantive or in a temporary capacity, having been so appointed prior to his attaining the age of 33 years: PROVIDED that the temporary appointment is permissible under the relevant Rules applicable to service to which the person belongs and is made in accordance with these Rules;
- that there shall be no age limit in the case of widow and divorcee women candidate;
- the upper age limit for the reservists, namely defence services personnel transferred to the reserve shall be 47 years. EXPLANATION- In the case of widow, she will have to furnish a certificate of death of the husband from the competent authority and in case of divorcee she will have to furnish the proof of divorce.
Note: Ad-hoc Junior Judicial Assistants already working with the Rajasthan High Court, whose term of appointment has been extended until direct recruitment takes place, shall also be eligible to apply for recruitment and shall be entitled to age relaxation corresponding to the period of their service and five bonus marks for every completed year, subject to maximum of 15 marks. Such ad-hoc Junior Judicial Assistant shall apply offline on application form, which is available for them in the office of Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
A competitive examination shall be held to test the ability of the candidate in the following subjects & each subject will carry the number of marks shown as under:-
Written Test: The written test shall consist of one paper of 300 marks comprising of :-
- Part A : Hindi (100 Marks)
- Part B : English (100 Marks)
- Part C : General Knowledge (100 Marks)
Each part shall have 50 Multiple Choice Questions bearing two marks for each question.
Duration : 2 Hours
Type Writing Test on Computer
There will be speed test on computer.
Speed: Minimum speed should be 8000 depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed in English Language or in dual language, i.e. English and Hindi.
The test will be of 100 marks which will consist of speed test and efficiency test carrying 50 marks each (total 100 marks).
Duration : 10 Minutes
- Those candidates who secure minimum 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC/ST candidates in the written test shall be eligible for appearing in the type writing test on computer subject to the extent of 15 times of the number of vacancies or as the Appointing Authority may deem appropriate but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks shall be included.
- No negative marking shall be there in the Written Test.
- The speed test and efficiency test of typing on computer, each having 50 marks and duration of ten minutes shall be taken as two separate papers and the candidate would be required to secure 40% marks in each of them separately.
- Persons with Disabilities will be exempted from type-writing in Hindi and English on Computer. They will be awarded marks in Speed and Efficiency Test on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test.
- The Answers to the questions in the written test shall be given on OMR Answer Sheet.
- The Speed of typewriting on computer shall be calculated as laid down in Rajasthan High Court Staff Service Rules, 2002.
- The marks in the Speed Test shall be awarded as per the following formula:
- (20/8000) x net speed (in depressions per hour)
Syllabus for Written Test shall be as under:
For more detail of JJA & Clerk Grade II Recruitment – Download Official Advertisement.