High Court of Rajasthan has released notification from eligible candidates for recruitment to 72 posts of Civil Judge against RHCJ/Exam Cell/RJS/Civil Judge Cadre/2016/192. Candidates can check the vacancy details on this page below. Candidates can check the complete process of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016 for Civil Judge application process, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below.
Latest – Rajasthan high Court Final Result of Recruitment to Civil Judge Cadre 2016 has been announced. Check below.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016 for Civil Judge
राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय, जोधपुर द्वारा रजशतन उच्च न्यायालय स्टाफ सेवा नियम, 2010 (यथा संशोधित) के अंतर्गत सिविल न्यायाधीश संवर्ग में, परिवीक्षा पर (On Probation) वेतनमान – Rs. 27700 – 770 – 33090 – 920 – 40450 – 1080 – 44770 में सिविल न्यायाधीश एवं न्यायिक मजिस्ट्रेट के 72 रिक्त पदों पर सीधी भर्ती हेतु निर्धारित ऑनलाइन प्रारूप (Online Format ) में ऑनलाइन आवेदन (Online Application ) भरे जा रहे हैं।
Schedule for RHC Recruitment 2016 for Civil Judge is given below.
|ऑनलाइन आवेदन भरने की प्रारम्भ तिथि||16 Mar 2016|
|ऑनलाइन आवेदन भरने की अंतिम तिथि||05 Apr 2016|
|निर्धारित परीक्षा शुल्क जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि||04 Apr 2016|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||10 July 2016|
|Result of Preliminary Examination||09 Oct 2016|
|Date of Main Examination||24 & 25 Sep 2016|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016 – Interview Schedule
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016 – Main Exam
High Court of Rajasthan has been issued a notification for Main Examination for recruitment in the Civil Judge Cadre 2016. Candidates who are successfully qualified the Preliminary Examination are eligible for Main Examination. Main Examination shall be held at Jodhpur and Jaipur as per following schedule:
|Name of Paper||Date||Time|
|Law Paper – I||24 Sep 2016||09:00 am to 12:00 noon|
|Language Paper – I Hindi Essay||24 Sep 2016||03:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Law Paper – II||25 Sep 2016||09:00 am to 12:00 noon|
|Language Paper – II Hindi Essay||25 Sep 2016||03:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Result 2016 – Final
High Court of Rajasthan has announced the result of Mains Examination for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016 for Civil Judge. Candidates can now check their result on the official website of High Court of Rajasthan or by a direct link which is given below.
The statement of marks obtained by the candidates who appeared in the Main Examination for Recruitment in the Coil judge Cadre, 2016 / other relevant information are hereby uploaded on the official website of Rajasthan High Court www.rhcam.ratnic.in under the link Main Examination Result (Marks). The candidates can download their Statement of Marks by entering Roll Number and Date of Birth on the official website or by a direct link which given below.
- Go to URL – http://rhcexam.raj.nic.in/
- Click on *Civil Judge And Judicial Magistrate,2016
- Click on main exam marks
High Court of Rajasthan has announced the result of Preliminary Examination for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016 for Civil Judge. Candidates can now check their result and marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by a direct link given below.
Final Answer Key
It is to notify all concerned that the Final Answer Key of the question paper of all the series i.e. A,B,C & D regarding Preliminary Examination for Recruitment in the Civil Judge Cadre, 2016 held on 10 Jul 2016 has been published.
Check RHC Civil Judge 2016 Final Answer Key here
- Click here to view Final Answer Key.
RHC Recruitment (Civil Judge) 2016 Application Form
Candidates can apply RHC recruitment application form in online mode only from the official website http://hcraj.nic.in. There is no other mode of application is accepted. Those who fill their application as per schedule mention above and fill their eligibility as per requirement (mention below) is only eligible to appear in the written examination which will be conducted by Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
- Application process is over…!!!
List of Rejected Applications
The Candidature of following candidates applying under Advertisement No. RHCJ/Exam Cell/RJS/Civil Judge Cadre/2016/192 Dated 12.03.2016 for Recruitment in the Civil Judge Cadre, 2016 have been rejected on account of having more than two children born on or after 25/10/2010 u/r 12(e) of Rajasthan Judicial Service Rules, 2010. List of applicants can be checked through the link provided below.
- सामान्य वर्ग व क्रीमीलेयर श्रेणी के अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग / विशेष पिछड़ा वर्ग / अन्य राज्य के आवेदक हेतु Rs 250/-
- राजस्थान के नॉन क्रीमीलेयर श्रेणी के अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग / विशेष वर्ग के आवेदक हेतु Rs 150/-
- राजस्थान की अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति के आवेदक तथा नियमानुसार पात्रता धारक समस्त नि:शक्तजन आवेदक हेतु Rs 50/-
How to Apply?
RHC Recuitment (Civil Judge) 2016 Admit Card
The competitive examination for the recruitment to the post of Civil Judge shall be conducted in two stages i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidate who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining final merit.
The number of candidate to be admitted to the Main Examination will be fifteen times the total number of vacancies (category-wise) but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks on the last cut-off will be admitted to the Main Examination.
Note:- To qualify for Main Written Examination, the candidates of SC/ST category shall have to secure minimum 40% marks and candidates of all other categories shall have to secure 45% minimum marks in the Preliminary Examination.
The number of candidates to be admitted to the interview shall be, as far as practicable, three times the total number of vacancies category-wise :
- Provided that to qualify for interview, a candidate shall have to secure a minimum of 35% marks in each of the law papers and 40% marks in aggregate in the Main Examination;
- Provided further that a candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category, shall be deemed to be eligible for Interview, if he has obtained minimum of 30% marks in each of the law papers and 35% marks in the aggregate in the Main Examination.
It shall be compulsory to appear, in each and every paper of written test, as also before the Interview Board for viva voce. A candidate, who has failed to appear in any of the written paper or before the board for viva voce shall not be recommended for appointment.
The examination scheme for recruitment to the cadre of Civil Judge shall consist of :-
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) : The Preliminary Examination shall be an objective type examination in which 70% weightage will be given to the subjects prescribed in syllabus for Law Paper-I and Law Paper-II, and 30% weightage shall be given to test proficiency in Hindi and English language. The maximum marks for Preliminary Examination shall be 100 in which number of questions to be asked shall also be 100. However, there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in Preliminary Examination. The duration of Preliminary Examination shall be of 2 hours. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted towards the final selection.
- Written Main Examination (Subjective Type):
- Interview : In interviewing a candidate, the suitability for employment to the service shall be tested with reference to his record at the School, College and University, and his character, personality, address and physique. The questions, which may be put to him, may be of a general nature and will not necessarily be academic or legal. The candidate will also be put questions to test his general knowledge including knowledge of current affairs and present-day problems. Marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s proficiency in the Rajasthani dialects and his knowledge of social customs of Rajasthan. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written test by each candidate.
For more detail of Civil Judge Recruitment – Download Official Advertisement.