Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Assistant – The High Court of Judicature at Patna has published employment notice for filling up 179 vacant posts of Assistant in Patna High Court. Interested candidates can read the complete details regarding Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Assistant such as application procedure, eligibility criteria, application fee etc. on this page.
Latest – Result of Patna High Court Recruitment of Assistant 2016 has been declared. Check below.
- Post Name : Assistant
- No. Of Vacancies: 179
- Pay Scale : PB-2 of Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Assistant
The important dates for the Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Assistant has released by the official exam authority in order to provide the relevant information regarding the same. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the complete details of Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Assistant before submit the application form.
Schedule for Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Assistant is given below.
|Online Registration starting date||01 Apr 2016|
|Online Registration closing date||28 Apr 2016|
|Last date of payment through challan||17 Apr 2016|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate
|21 Apr 2016 (11:59 PM)|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||11 May 2016|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||24 May 2016|
|Proposed date of Main Examination||19 Jun 2016|
Final Result – Declared
The final result for the appointment on the post of Assistant on basis of marks obtained in written (Main) and interview is being published in order of merit on the official website. Candidates appeared in the written exam and interview are advised to check the result on the official website. Direct link to check the final result of Patna High Court Assistant Recruitment 2016 is also available on this page.
Interview Call Letter
Interview of qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant is Scheduled to be held from 01 to 07 Aug 2016. Candidates called for interview are hereby informed to assemble near Fax Section in the Court’s premises for documents verification and other formalities prior to interview as per the date and time mentioned in the interview letter.
Interview call letter is available now for download. Candidates who qualified in the main examination can download their Interview call letter for an appointment of Assistant post from the direct link provided below. Candidates can check and download their Interview call letter by using their Registration number and Date of Birth.
Main Exam Result
The High Court of Judicature at Patna has declared the Main Exam Result for Patna High Court Recruitment of Assistant 2016. Candidates can check the result on the official website or by the direct link given below.
Check Patna High Court Assistant 2016 Main Exam Result here:
- Click Here to check Patna High Court Recruitment of Assistant 2016 Main Exam Result
- Click Here to check Marks Obtained by Unsuccessful Candidates in Written Test-2016 (Mains)
Admit Card for Main Examination
Admit Card for Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 Main Exam for Assistant has been released by Patna High Court. The candidates have to download the Admit Card from the website of the Court at patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in by entering their registration number and date of birth. Direct link to download Admit card is provided below for the candidates.
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
Result of Preliminary Examination
The Patna High Court has declared the Result for the Written Examination held for the recruitment of Assistant. The Result has been uploaded on the official portal of Patna High Court. The candidates are advised to check the Patna High Court Assistant 2016 Result using the direct link provided below.
Check Patna High Court Assistant 2016 Result here
- Click here to check Result in pdf format
- Click here to check Individual Marks
- Click here to check list of rejected OMR sheets.
- Click here to Notice of verification OMR Sheet
- Click here to OMR Sheet Login
The result of the Preliminary Examination has been prepared after due verification of objections received from the examinees against the questions and model answers, by a team comprising expert teachers of respective subjects and making required correction. Three questions, one each in English, General Knowledge and Mathematics, were deleted and one mark each was allotted to all the candidates for every deleted question.
Main Examination is expected to be held on 19 Jun 2016 and it will be a descriptive written test of 100 marks having Two parts i.e. Hindi and English Language of 50 marks each comprising Essay, Comprehension, Preciswriting, Letter-writing etc. and candidates will be required to secure at least 20 marks in each part separately for being qualified for the interview. Total number of candidates to be called for interview would be around 2.5 times of the total vacancy available. Detail program for the aforesaid examination will be provided shortly.
Question Paper & Answer Key
Question Booklet & Answer Key of the Preliminary Examination held on 24 May 2016 of Assistant in the High Court of Judicature at Patna is provided below.
To Download Question Booklet – Click Here
Corrections in Answer Key
In view of decision of Hon’ble Patna High Court, the model answers of the questions as displayed earlier on the website of Patna High Court were corrected.
Question no. 2, 51 and 65 were deleted as none of the four options of the three questions was correct and one mark each was allotted to all the candidates for every deleted question. The model answers of following questions were corrected in the below mentioned manner and accordingly the answer sheets were evaluated:-
Online registration window for Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Assistant is open at patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in. The direct link to apply online for Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Assistant is given below. Candidates can also fill the online registration/ application form through the direct “Apply Online” link.
- Application process is over…!!!
How to Apply Online?
Step 1 – Registration
For registration, the candidate is required to fill the information asked in Step-1 of the Application Form, appearing on computer screen. An SMS / Email will be sent to the registered Mobile Number / Registered email ID which will contain the Registration Number. You are requested not to disclose his/ her login credentials to any one. If you do so, the Hon’ble Patna High Court will not be responsible for this. Such Registration Number and Password provided by the candidate must be noted and preserved for future use. The Registration Number as obtained will also be the Username of the applicant / candidate.
Step 2 – Examination Fee
Those candidates who have completed Step-1 successfully will login to their account by entering their Registration No. and Password and then clicking “Sign In” button. After successful login, the candidate will make the payment of the Examination Fee. There are two modes for payment :
- (I) Payment by Bank Challan : If candidate wants to make payment through challan mode, click on ‘Print Challan’ button. After clicking a Bank Challan will appear in triplicate form which should be downloaded by the candidate (consisting of Bank’s Copy , Patna High Court Copy & Candidate’s Copy) and using the Bank challan, he / she should then deposit Examination Fee i.e. Rs. 500/- (Five hundred) for General / BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 200/- (Two hundred) for SC / ST candidates only in any Branch of Canara Bank. After depositing the aforesaid examination fee, the Canara Bank will return to the candidate the Patna High Court Copy and Candidate’s Copy of the paid challan. Bank charge of Rs. 60/- (Sixty) will be paid extra by the candidate. If any candidate deposited the fee through challan and his examination fee is not updated within twenty four hours of depositing examination fee please contact to the Nodal Officer at BCECEB Office, IAS Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, Patna-800014.
- (II) Online Payment : If candidate wants to make payment through Online Mode, click on ‘Online Payment’ link. After clicking, the candidate can make payment through Net Banking Debit Card / Credit Card of any bank listed on the website. Transaction processing fee and the service tax will be paid extra by the candidate along with the Examination Fee i.e. Rs. 500/- (Five hundred) for General / BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 200/- (Two hundred) for SC / ST candidates only. After making successful payment, either through challan or online payment, Step-2 is completed.
Step 3 – Personal Information
- Click on ‘Fill the Personal Information’ link and fill your Personal Information as required on computer screen.
- Upload the scanned copy of following documents in personal information page ;
- (I) Passport size photograph of high contrast of the candidate and his / her full signature in Hindi or English (Not in Capital Letters).
- (II) Scanned copy of the declaration written by the candidate in their own handwriting in blank ink on a white sheet of paper mentioned below.
I hereby declare that the facts and details given by me in this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that in the event of any of the particulars or information above being found false or incorrect at any stage, my candidature shall be liable to be rejected.
Step 4 – Educational Information
Click on ‘FM the Educational Information’ link and fill your Educational Information as required on computer screen. After filling Educational Information, click on “Submit” button to complete Step-4.
- Before final submission of each step separately, a preview page will appear on the screen step wise. Make sure that you have filled all the information correctly. If candidate wants to modify some information, he / she can modify the entries. If all the information are filled correctly give your declaration for final submission of the concerned steps of the Application Form.
- The candidate must note that after submission of the Application form, it cannot be withdrawn. Claim for refund of Examination Fee will also be not entertained.
- After filling all the steps of Application Form, download and print out of the completely filled online Application Form which will appear on the computer screen.
The Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the online filled in application form with themselves, and produce the same, along with all the required certificates at the time of verification of certificates.
The candidates must possess the minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty or its equivalent of a recognized University and having proficiency in Computer application.
Age Limit : Not below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 1st. January, 2016. Upper age limit is 42 years in case of Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates and those in the employment of the Union of India or State Government. Upper age limit is 40 years in case of candidates belonging to BC and EBC. Age limit shall not apply to persons already serving in establishment of this Court including daily wage employees and those working in the Courts subordinate to the Patna High Court or placed on deputation.
Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Assistant – Download Official Notification