Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited is organizing BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 for the filling up the 319 vacant positions of Assitant Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) and Accounts Officer on behalf of its subsidiary companies NBPDCL, SBPDCL, BSPTCL & BSPGCL collectively. The selected candidates will be deputed at the Head offices and Field Offices of the above mentioned five companies. Read all the details about the BSPHCL Recruitment 2016, Application Form, Eligibility and Merit List etc on this page.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Engineer & Account Officer
The candidates shall be selected through BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 on the basis of GATE score for Asst Engineer post and on the basis of the marks obtained in CA final exam for Accounts Officer Post. The process of recruitment shall take place as per the schedule given below.
|Start Date of Online Application||11 Apr 2016|
|Link of online application will be closed on||30 May 2016|
|Last date of Payment of fee (through Challan)||30 May 2016|
|Last date of Payment of fee (through online)||03 June 2016|
|Last date of Final Submission of online application||06 June 2016|
|Date of Examination (Accounts Officer)||25 Sep 2016|
|Counselling was done on||30 Nov 2016|
Last opportunity to absent candidates:- The candidates who were called on 30.11.2016 and did not appear for verification of documents / certificates to the post of Assistant Electrical Engineer/ Assistant Engineer (Civil)/ Assistant Engineer (Electronics)/ Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) against Employment Notice No.-02/2016, are given last opportunity to be present for verification of their certificates/ documents on
12.12.2016 13.12.2016. List of the absent candidates who were called for document/certificate verification is given below.
For Accounts Officer
BSPHCL Result of online Examination for the Post of Accounts Officer held on 25 Sep 2016 has been announced. The direct link to check the same is also provided below for the sake of candidates. The counselling was done on 10 Nov 2016 at 10:30 AM at BSP(H)CL Head Quarter, Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna – 800 001.
For Assistant Electrical Engineer/ Assistant Engineer (Civil)/ Assistant Engineer (Electronics)/ Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
A provisional list of the candidates for verification of their documents / certificates for the recruitment on the vacant post of Assistant Electrical Engineer/ Assistant Engineer (Civil)/ Assistant Engineer (Electronics)/ Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) against Employment Notice No.- 02/2016 has been uploaded on the company website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. Candidates can also check the list on this page below.
The below mentioned candidates are being called from the merit list already published for filling up the vacancy created due to non-joining of the candidates. All candidates whose name are mentioned in the provisional list are requested to come with all required documents / certificates as per notice uploaded on the above website for verification/ counselling.
The counseling will be done on 30 Nov 2016 at 10:30 AM at Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna –800001. Call letter will not be sent to the candidates separately.
A candidate under PHP category is provisionally called for verification of his certificates / documents due to non joining and remaining absent for documents verification of the candidates as given below in the list:
Question Paper & Answer Key
For Accounts Officer
BSPHCL Question Paper and answer key of online Examination for the Post of Accounts Officer held on 25 Sep 2016 has been published. The direct link to check the same is also provided below for the sake of candidates. Candidate can make representation only once for the written test he/she has appeared for.
Explanation on the objections of some model answers the post of Accounts Officer – Check Here
Admit Card of BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 entrance test has been issued by the Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited. This document is also known as the hall ticket and issued to those candidates who have submitted application form and fees on time, correctly. Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination center, candidate’s roll number, and other credentials are printed in the BSPHCL Admit Card. After downloading and printing it, please check that all the details are correct and verifiable.
- Admit card process is over now…!!!
On-line examination for the post of Accounts Officer against Employment Notice No. – 02/2016 will be held on 25/09/2016 at Patna. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained by them in the ‘Written Test’.
The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female/PHP (Divayang) candidates according to the provision of Government of Bihar. As per para 12 (d) of said Employment Notice the advertised vacancies of Accounts Officer is modified as given below:
Syllabus for the post of Accounts Officer – Check Here
The Application Form for the BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 can be filled online through the official portal of BSPHCL. The eligible candidates shall complete the application process as per the schedule, the applications submitted after the last date will NOT be considered. For the sake of convenience, the direct link to access the online application form is given below.
- Application process is over..!!
Application fee is Rs.1,500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred) only for all categories except SC/ ST of Bihar domicile, for whom it will be Rs.375/- (Rupees Three hundred seventy-five) only.
Instruction for Application Form
- Only one Application should be filled for one post by an applicant.
- Only Eligible candidates as per Advertisement may fill up the Form.
- Go to website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in OR click the link provided above.
- Click to On-line Application for the post being applied for.
- Registration is mandatory for e-filling up the form. (Valid Email ID and a Mobile Number is necessary for registration).
- USER ID/ Registration ID will be generated after Registration.
- Use USER ID and Password (created by the candidates at the time of Registration) to Login and fill the Application form as in the following manner:-
- Personal details
- Educational qualification
- FEE (Fee accepted through online or offline)
- Uploading Photo and Signature Before uploading photo and signature be sure that Photo size should be less than 50KB. (preferred dimension : 200 X 230px) and Signature size should be less than 20KB. (preferred dimension : 140 X 60px)
- Upload documents (as required)
- Valid Gate Score
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Inter/10+2 Certificate
- Marks sheet of Engineering Degree
- Passing certificate of Engineering Degree
- CA Final Certificate (for the post of Account Officer Only)
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority if reservation benefit is claimed,
- If PHP Candidates, certificate from competent authority
- If land loser/ land displaced person certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner
- If claims reservation against relatives of Freedom Fighter as per Govt. of Bihar Resolution, the Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Performa of Govt. of Bihar
- Permanent Domicile of Bihar Certificate, if claim for reservation.
- Finalize application form h. After filling the required fields of application form, verify your entries before submitting finally. NO modification can be made after final submission.
- Print a copy of finally submitted application form for future reference.
- For Assistant Electrical Engineer
Full time 4 years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks ( 55% for BC, EBC and 50% for SC/ST)
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks ( 55% for BC, EBC and 50% for SC/ST)
- For Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) (for BSPGCL)
Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical / Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Production & Industrial Engineering/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks ( 55% for BC, EBC and 50% for SC/ST)
- For Assistant Engineer (Electronics) (for BSPGCL)
Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control Electronics/ Electronics & Tele-communication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks ( 55% for BC, EBC and 50% for SC/ST)
- For Accounts Officer Chartered Accountant
Passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India with 60% of marks ( 55% for BC, EBC and 50% for SC/ST)
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the merit basis. The separate merit list will be prepared for each post. The criteria of preparation of merit list for various posts is provided below.
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics)
A combined merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates valid GATE Score and candidate will be selected in category wise as per advertised post.
- For Accounts Officer
A combined merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in CA Final and candidate will be selected in category wise as per advertised post.
- Candidate already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector must be mentioned in application format. He/ She will have to submit NOC from his employer when shortlisted for Verification/Joining.
- The Candidates will be liable for severe legal action if any false information with respect of name, father’s name date of birth, address, educational qualification, percentage of marks, caste certificate, photographs etc. is furnished by him/ her.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the Candidate, if called for documents verification/ Counseling etc.
- The BSPHCL reserves right to cancel the selection process at any stage and increase or decrease the nos. of posts to be filled according to the exigencies of the Companies.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counseling.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which is to be entered in the on-line Application form. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 12 months from the date of the submission of application.
For detailed information about BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 – Download Information Brochure