Syndicate Bank is the Commercial Bank of India providing the services of the Banking Industry since 1925 after its establishment. It is one of the Oldest Bank which sponsored the First Regional Rural Bank of India in Uttar Pradesh.
The Syndicate Recruitment 2016 of various posts in the Syndicate Bank is done by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on the behalf of the Syndicate Bank. Candidates can check the vacancies available at the time of filling the Application Form and they can select the Syndicate Bank at the time of choice filling. Check all the details regarding the Recruitment of the Syndicate Bank in the below post.
More Updates regarding the Vacancies released by the Syndicate Bank will be available here for the Candidates. Keep on checking this post.
Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment
Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment for hiring the Specialist Officers in the field of Technical Officer in Civil, Technical Officer in Mechanical, Technical Officer in Computers, Manager in Law, Manager in Security, Manager in Company Secretary and Assist. General Manager Posts. For applying to the Specialist Officer Posts, Candidates should have the Graduation in the Specified stream. Check all the details regarding the recruitment of Specialist Officer here.
Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment – Application Procedure
- Candidates will get the Online Application Form for the Specialist Officer Post on the Official website of the Bank i.e. syndicate.in and link of the Application Form will be hosted here.
- Candidates should read the instructions before filling the Application Form and fill the Application before the last date of the submission.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the filled Application Form safe for the future references and download the Admit Card when it will be available.
Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment –Exam Pattern
- There will be Negative Marking in the exam.
- The Sections of the exam will be Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English and Subject Knowledge.
- The exam will contain Multiple Objective type questions and the duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The Language of the exam will be English and Hindi both.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment is the process of hiring the Probationary Officers to work at the lower Management Level. Candidates who will qualify the written exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds then he/she will be offered Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance in Manipal or NIIT University. After the completion of the Diploma Program, Candidates will be offered the post of Probationary Officers in the Syndicate Bank.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment –Application Procedure
- The Application Form to apply for the Post of the Probationary Officer in the Syndicate Bank will be available on the Official website of the Bank i.e. syndicate.in or the Link of the Application Form will be hosted here.
- Candidates should upload the Scanned Copy of the Photograph and Signature after filling all the details.
- The Payment of the Application Form Fee and the submission of the Application should be done before the last date of the submission of the Online Application Form.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment –Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Online
- Exam Language: English and Hindi both
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Exam Sections: 4 i.e. Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English and General Awareness
- Marking Scheme: Negative i.e. 0.25 marks Negative Marking
- Questions Type: Objective type Multiple Choice Questions