Multi-State Co-Operative Land Development Bank Ltd has notified in regard of the LDB Recruitment of Field Officer in Bihar & Jharkhand. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written test followed by Personal Interview and Short writing skill test. The eligible candidates shall apply for the LDB Bank Bihar & Jharkhand Recruitment 2016. Read all the details about the Application Form, Eligibility criteria, Written Test etc. on this page.
LDB Bank Bihar & Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 for Field Officer
The process of Recruitment has been initiated and any eligible candidate, who aspires to join Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank as a Field Officer is required to register for the Recruitment Process. The process of LDB Bihar & Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 shall take place as per the schedule provided below.
Schedule of activities for the LDB Bank Bihar & Jharkhand Recruitment 2016
|Online Registration Starting date||17 Apr 2016|
|Online Registration Closing date||15 May 2016|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||13 Jun 2016|
|Written Exam||26 Jun 2016|
Result – Declared
The Result of the LDB Bank Recruitment 2016 has been announced. Candidates appeared in the written exam are advised to check their result on the official website of the Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank website www.Ldb.bih.nic.in. Candidates have to enter their roll number to check their result Direct link to check the result is available on this page.
To Check LDB Bank Bihar & Jharkhand Recruitment Final Result 2016 – Click Here
Admit Card / Call Letter
The Admit Card for the LDB Bank Recruitment 2016 has been released online. An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank website www.Ldb.bih.nic.in by entering his/ her Registration Number. It is necessary to download the Admit card to appear in the Written Test.
We have also provided the direct link to download the LDB Bank Admit Card 2016 below.
- Downloading of admit card is over…!!!
The Centre, venue address, date and time for both written exam and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
No hard copy of the call letter etc. is sent by post/ courier. Although, Intimations are sent by email to the email ID registered in the online application form for Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank. The bank will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent to the candidate due to change in the email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of Multi-State Cooperative Land Development Bank.
The application process for the recruitment is completely online and the candidates can submit their online application forms on the official portal of LBD Bank. The eligible candidates seeking government job in Bihar & Jharkhand shall take part in the recruitment process. To access the online application form for LDB Bank Recruitment 2016, click the direct link provided below.
- Application Process is over..!!
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Rs. 500 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Instructions for Application Form
- The candidates shall visit the official website of Multi-State Co-Operative Land Development Bank or use the direct the link above to reach the online application form.
- Provide the basic information such as Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Email Id etc and click ‘Save and Next’.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidate can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications as given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates shall provide all the Educational Details and other necessary details.
- Before submitting the form, candidates are advised to preview and verify the information filled application form.
- Candidates can now proceed for the Payment of application fee.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to log in again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees , the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form after 24 hour of making online Payment by login with Registration Number and Password, to ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
The Multi-State Co-Operative Land Development Bank has prescribed the eligibility conditions to be satisfied by each candidate to be considered for the recruitment process. Any candidate found ineligible at any point of the time during the recruitment process shall be exempted from the recruitment. The eligibility criteria for LDB Bank Recruitment 2016 is briefed below.
- A candidate must be a Citizen of India having age not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she comes for the interview in the bank.
The candidates applying for the LDB Bank Recruitment 2016 will have to appear in a Written Examination to be conducted by the Multi-State Co-Operative Land Development Bank. Marks obtained only in the Written Examination will be considered for shortlisting for Interview. The Final Merit List will be prepared by adding both Written and Interview marks.
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Cut Off Marks
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score of 30 Marks in written examination and also a minimum total score, to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the written examination for Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank will subsequently be called for an Interview and short writing skill test to be conducted by the Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank. Interview and short writing skill test will be conducted at Bank headquarter Budh Marg Patna-1. The interview will be followed by a short writing skill test to assess the writing capabilities of the candidate. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the written Examination, interview, and short writing skill test.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable)
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non-submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated the printout of the online application form which the candidate had filled up.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof, Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University of declared result.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will be published/ provided on Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank authorized website www.Ldb.bih.nic.in from time to time.
For detailed information about LDB Bank Recruitment 2016 – Download Information Brochure