Indian Army Recruitment 2016 is being organized by Indian Army for filling up 635 vacant posts of Havaldar Education in Science & Arts. The candidates will have to qualify the selection procedure as prescribed by Indian Army. Candidates seeking to join Indian Army shall apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2016 as Havaldar Education in Science & Arts. Read all the information about Indian Army Recruitment 2016, Application Form, Admit Card, Written Test, Interview etc on this page.
Latest – Final Merit list for Indian Army Recruitment 2016 has been uploaded. Check the direct link provided below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 as Havildar Education in Science and Arts
The recruitment process has been initiated and the eligible male candidates can apply for recruitment as Havildar Education in Science and Arts in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army. The 635 vacancies are in two different categories viz. Science (397 vacancies) and Arts (238 vacancies). The process of Indian Army Recruitment 2016 as Havaldar Education in Science and Arts shall take place as per the schedule given below.
Schedule for Indian Army Recruitment 2016 as Havaldar Education in Science & Arts
|Start Date of Online Application Form||16 Apr 2016|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application Form||15 May 2016|
|Date of Written Examination||31 Jul 2016|
The applications for Indian Army Recruitment 2016 shall be submitted online only. The candidates can submit the online application form as per the schedule through the official portal of Indian Army. The candidates after ensuring their eligibility shall apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2016.
- Application process is over now…!!!
Instructions for Online Application Form
- For registering online, visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in OR directly use the link provided above.
- Click on the portion ‘Apply Online’ on the home page in JCO/ OR enrollment row (green colored).
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up field have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the details, your profile will open.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’. As per your eligibility, the options with caption Apply Online will appear.
- Click on the button to apply and details filled in during registration will come as prefilled.
- Fill the balance details on each tab like contact details and education details etc.
- After filling the form, click on ‘Preview’ and check if all the information entered by you is correct as you will not be able to make any correction after saving.
- On submitting you will receive a Roll Number.
- Candidates can log in by using the e-mail id and password and can take the print out of the application form.
Instructions for Serving Soldiers
- Service candidates are not required to apply online and will forward a written application.
- Application must be filled strictly as per proforma gave in the advisement and duly approved by the CO / OC Unit be forwarded by the candidate along with the required documents to respective Record Offices who will then forward the same to the ZRO nearest to the place of posting of the candidate after due vetting and approval.
- Top outer cover of the envelope should read “APPLICATION FOR HAV (EDN)” inscribed in red ink.
- An advance copy of the application along with the required documents be forwarded to the nearest HQ Rtg Zone to the place of posting.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph without sun glasses at space provided in the application form. Photograph taken with Polaroid camera or computer print will not be accepted. An additional self-attested photograph also be submitted along with application form.
- Enclose one self-addressed stamped Registered envelopes issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which acknowledgment/ call up notice/rejection slip is to be sent.
- A candidate whose application has been rejected earlier may apply again if eligible/ age permits.
- Incomplete application will be rejected
- Civilian Candidates – 20 to 25 years as on 01 Oct 2016 (i.e Candidates born between 01 Oct 1991 and 30 Sep 1996).
- Serving Combatants on Remusteration – 20 to 28 years as on 01 Oct 2016 (i.e Candidates born between 01 Oct 1988 and 30 Sep 1996).
The candidate must have working knowledge of both English and Hindi. Should have graduated from a recognized university in any of the following subjects at PG/graduation level.
- Science Stream. M.Sc/ B.Sc/MCA/ BCA/ M.Tech/ B.Tech/ B.Sc(IT) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science.
- Arts Stream. MA/BA in English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics and Sociology.
The Screening of candidates will be carried out as per program issued by Recruiting Offices. The candidates shall have to qualify the following tests to get selected for the position of Havaldar Education in Science & Arts Stream.
Physical Fitness Test
Physical fitness test will be as follows
- 1.6 Km in maximum 6 minutes and 20 seconds.
- Pull ups (Beam) – Minimum 6 pull ups.
- Zig Zag balance – Must pass.
- 9 feet ditch – Must Pass
- A candidate should have robust physique and mental health.
- Chest should be well developed with minimum 5 cm expansion.
- Should have normal hearing in each ear.
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gums and teeth, i.e 14 dental points.
- Should have no diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles.
- Remustering candidates should be in medical category SHAPE-1 in terms of Special Army Order 6/S/2005/ Rtg dated 05 Aug 2005 as amended from time to time.
Only those candidates selected in the screening and declared medically fit will be permitted to appear in the written examination which will be conducted at HQ Recruiting Zones / IRO Delhi Cantt as per the schedule.
The written examination will consist of one composite paper of 2 hours duration, composed of two parts. Candidates will have to pass in both the parts separately. Science candidates will attempt Part-I and Part-II (Science) while Arts candidates will attempt PartI and Part-II (Arts). Candidates must mention the stream opted for in the application.
- Part-I (Compulsory for all Candidates) – It will consist of 50 questions on General Knowledge and General English. (Max marks are 50 and pass marks are 20).
- Part-II (Science Stream) – Compulsory for Science Stream candidates. This part will comprise of Questions from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science. Candidates will be required to attempt all questions. (Max marks for Part-II (Science) are 50 and pass marks are 20).
- Part-II (Arts Stream) – Compulsory for Arts candidates. This part will comprise of questions from Mathematics, History, Geography, Political Science and Economics. Candidates will be required to attempt all questions. (Max marks for Part-II (Arts) are 50 and Pass marks are 20).
Note : Candidates will be required to score a minimum of 40% i.e 20 marks each in Part I and Part II separately to be declared pass depending on the stream chosen.
Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview
Candidates declared successful in the above-written examination and placed in the merit list will appear for Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview to be conducted at AEC Training College & Centre, Pachmarhi (MP). Candidates qualifying in the Written Test, Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview and placed in the merit list will be enrolled in the Army Educational Corps.
The Indian Army Havaldar Admit Card 2016 shall be released online after the completion of registration process. Once the registration closes on the last day, system will generate Admit Cards for eligible candidates. Applicants are advised to check the profile on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and their email inbox for their Admit Card and alerts. We will also provide direct link to download the admit card here as soon as it is released officially.
The candidates are required to print one copy of Admit Card and affix their recent passport size photograph on it. Please print Admit Card on good quality paper in black and white mode with min 600 x 600 dpi or higher resolution. Admit Card is compulsory document to be carried for rally on scheduled date along with following documents in original as well as photocopies:-
- Character certificate by Sarpanch of the Village or authorized signatory of the State Government.
- Domicile/Resident/Nativity certificate from the authorized signatory of the state Government.
- Certificates from matriculation onward and detailed Marks sheet of each year separately pertaining to Educational qualification.
- NCC Certificate, if applicable.
- Relationship certificate issued by concerned Record Officer for Son of serviceman/Ex-servicemen, son of a war widow, if applicable.
Postal Addresses of Headquarters Recruiting Zones / Concerned Regimental Center
For detailed information about the Indian Army Recruitment 2016 – Download Information Brochure