MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 for Postman / Mail Guard – Department of Post, Madhya Pradesh has published recruitment notice to fill up the posts of Postman / Mail Guard in the following Postal / Railway Mail Service Divisions in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle in the pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200 (Pay Band – I) Grade pay Rs. 2000. Interested candidates can read necessary details regarding MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 for Postman / Mail Guard such as application from, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest – MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Result has been declared. Check below.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 for Postman / Mail Guard
The Notification for Direct Recruitment of Postman/ Mail Guard in Postal Divisions / RMS Divisions is published by Department of Post, MP in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle. The Aptitude Test was conducted for MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 for Postman / Mail Guard. Selection will be purely on merit basis.
Schedule for MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 for Postman / Mail Guard is given here.
|Commencement of Registration of applications online||10 Apr 2016|
|Closing date of Registration of applications online||05 May 2016|
|Collection of application/ Exam fee in the identified Post Offices
having E-Payment facility in MP Circle only
|11 Apr to 09 May 2016|
|Closing date for updation of fee payment in the website||09 May 2016|
Result – Announced
Department of Post, Madhya Pradesh has declared the result of MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 for Postman / Mail Guard officially. Candidates can now check the result on the official website of Department of Post, Madhya Pradesh or by a direct link that is posted on this page below.
Final Answer Key
Final Answer key of Postman/Mailguard Direct Recruitment examination held on 26.06.2016 has been published. The same is also provided here for the sake of candidates.
The registration window for online applications of MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 for Postman / Mail Guard is open now at www.dopmp.in. Interested & eligible candidates are advised to read carefully the complete eligibility criteria and other details before submit the application form. Candidates can also apply online through the direct link, which is given below.
- Application process is over…!!!
- Cost of Application Form Registration : Rs 100 mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered.
- Examination Fee : The Examination fee prescribed for all Male applicants in Un-Reserved and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes/ Physically Handicapped/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Mode of payment : The registered applicants should pay the required fee within 5 days from the date of registration. The applicants have to approach their nearest e-payment Post Offices (listed under e-payment link of www.dopmp.in) and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him & to pay the fee in cash (INR) only. Once the fee has been paid, the registration process is completed. The applicant can check his/her status of payment on the www.dopmp.in after 3 working days after payment of the fee.
Note: In case of Non-payment the application registered will not be considered for further process. The applicants who have registered the applications on the closing date of registration are permitted to pay the fee till 09 May 2016.
Procedure to Apply Online
- Eligible candidates would be required to apply only through Online by accessing the website: www.dopmp.in Any other means/mode of application will be rejected.
- The candidate has to go through the notification, instructions, vacancy position, FAQ carefully before filling the application form.
- Please keep a scanned copy of your latest photograph (Passport Specifications) and your signature ready before you fill the form. Please refer to Guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Please note that key information provided by the candidates, such as Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of birth, Qualification etc., will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submission of the application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while entering the input fields as required in the form.
- he candidate must ensure that no column/field is left blank or wrongly filled as the information furnished therein would be taken for deciding the eligibility criteria for appearing in the exam. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted
Payment of Fee
After successful submission of online application form, the candidates should pay the required fee in CASH within 4 days from the closing date of online registration, at any post office listed under “E-Payment Offices” link in the website, through system generated challan only.
After payment of the required fee, the candidate has to update the payment detail by entering the information required in “Login” tab in the website for the completion of registration process.
The candidates are advised to update the payment details as soon as the e-payment is made and not to wait for the last date.
For all eligible candidates who have paid the required fee, Admit Card will be generated for appearing the examination and sent to their registered email id and intimation through SMS.
Guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Your online application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
Photograph Imaging Tips
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture in the dimension of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If the candidate has to use flash, ensure that there is no “red-eye.”
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover the candidate’s face.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Signature Imaging Tips:
- The candidate has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the candidate and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Admit card.
- If the candidate’s signature on the answer script at the time of the examination does not match with the signature on the Admit card i.e. signature made at the time of Registration of application, the candidate will be disqualified.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 40kb.
Scanning the photograph & signature
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Colour to True Colour.
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
Candidates using MS Windows/ MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb for photo and 40kb for signature by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below ( photograph 50 kb & signature 40kb) by using crop and then resize option.
If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
Eligibility Criteria for Postman/ Mail Guard
- Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- Probation Period: Two years
Disqualification : A person –
- Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or
- Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, will not be eligible for the said posts.
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from operation of this rule.
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years for General candidates.
Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of India orders are as indicated below:
Admit cards of MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 for Postman / Mail Guard for the examination indicating the date, time and venue of examination was available for all eligible applicants who have paid fees. Candidates can download the admit cards of MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 for Postman / Mail Guard from the official website.
Pattern and Syllabus for the examination
The applicants shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test with a total 100 maximum marks covering the following subjects/ topics. Aptitude test will be comprising four parts (Part A, B C(i) & C(ii) ). There is no negative marking.
|A – General Knowledge (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)||Topics: Geography, Indian History, Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, General Policy & Constitution of India, Economics, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard. (Examiner may set 2 to 3 questions from each topic)|
|B – Mathematics (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)||Topics: Number systems, computation of whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, Ration & Proportions, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration. (Examiner may set 1 to 2 questions from each topic)|
|C – (i)- English (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)||Topics: Articles, Prepositions, Conjuctions, tenses, verbs, synonyms & Antonyms, vocabulary, sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, questions from small unseen passage. Etc. (Examiner may set five questions from one unseen passage and 2 to 3 questions from remaining topics)|
|C – (ii)- Regional Language (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)||Topics (for Hindi)- Shabd Pad, Kriya Bhed, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo ka Rupantaran, Swar Sandhi, Alankar, Samas, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Apathit Gadyansh. (Examiner may set five questions from one Apathit Gadyansh and 2 to 3 questions from remaining topics)|
- The duration of the Aptitude Test will be for 2 hours (120 minutes).
- The questions on General Knowledge and Mathematics will also be supplied in the Regional Language i.e. Hindi in addition to English.
- One blank page will be kept at the end of Question paper Booklet for rough work by the candidates.
- Parts A and B – Minimum 10 marks for OC , 8 marks for SC/ ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each part.
- Parts C (Two Segments)- Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each segment.
- 40 % marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ ST and 37 marks for OBC candidates in aggregate.
The marks obtained in Aptitude test will be taken to draw merit in each division and selection will be purely on merit basis. It is further stated that If two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list, then it is clearly stated that the candidate senior in age will be considered for selection.
The details of category wise vacancies in each cadre Division- wise for Postman in Post Offices and Mail Guard in Mail Offices is given below.
Vacancies of Postman for Madhya Pradesh Circle –
Vacancies of Mail Guard for the Madhya Pradesh Circle
Note: * PH and Ex-Servicemen reservation is for Horizontal adjustment and included in the total vacancies notified for a particular division.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 for Postman / Mail Guard – Download Official Notification
Books recommended for MP Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment
|Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide)||Buy Online|