Arunachal Pradesh Police is organising the Arunachal Pradesh Police Constables (Driver) Recruitment 2016 for filling up 178 vacant posts of Constable (Driver) in Arunachal Pradesh Police (Civil Police / IRBN). Out of the 178 posts, 70 positions are to be filled under the special recruitment drive for Tirap, Longding and Changlang districts. Read all the information about the Arunachal Pradesh Police Constables (Driver) Recruitment 2016, Application Form, Written Test, Admit Card etc here on this page.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constables (Driver) Recruitment 2016 (Cancellation Notice)
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constables (Driver) Recruitment 2016
The selection will be carried out on the basis of performance of the candidate in the Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test followed by Interview subject to eligibility. The candidates qualifying in all the stages shall be selected for deputation. All the activities for the Arunachal Pradesh Police Constables (Driver) Recruitment 2016 shall take place as per the schedule provided below.
Schedule of activities for AP Police Constables (Driver) Recruitment 2016
|Start Date of downloading Application Form||25 Apr 2016|
|Last Date for receipt of Application Form||19 May 2016|
The Application Forms for the AP Police Constables (Driver) Recruitment 2016 are available for download on the official portal of Arunachal Pradesh Police. The candidates looking for government job in Arunachal Pradesh shall take part in the recruitment process. The Application Forms can be downloaded using the direct link provided below.
Application Process is over..!!
- Application Form for Special Recruitment (Tirap, Longding and Changlang)
- Application Form for Regular Recruitment (All districts)
A treasury challan of Rs. 10/- for APST candidates & Rs.40/- for General candidates, in favour of Asstt. Inspector General of Police (E), PHO, Itanagar under Head of Account “0055” Police, should be also enclosed.
Instructions for Application Form
- Firstly, visit the official portal (www.arunpolice.nic.in) or use the above links to download the Application Form for the recruitment as per the district.
- Fill in the details as asked in the application form such as Name, Father’s Name, Category, Mobile, Address, Education details etc.
- Affix a passport sized coloured photograph in the space provided on the right corner.
- Attested copies of the following documents shall also be attached with the application form.
- Certificates of educational qualification
- Proof of age as per school leaving certificate/Admit card/Birth registration certificate,
- Caste/Tribe certificate,
- Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC),
- Valid Driving License of LMV,
- Driving Experience Certificate
- Four recent passport size (3:4cms) colour photographs with self-signature on them (one affixed on the application form at space provided and 03 (three) nos securely enclosed in an envelope.
- Treasury Challan for the application fee.
- Duly filled application forms along with all the enclosures as above shall reach the concerned SP Office of Tirap / Longding / Changlang in case of Special recruitment and to PHQ, Itanagar in case of Regular recruitment.
- Application received after the last date of submission shall be summarily rejected.
- The application forms can either be sent by ordinary post or directly submitted by hand.
The candidates shall ensure their eligibility before applying for the Arunachal Pradesh Police Constables (Driver) Recruitment 2016. The Arunachal Pradesh Police has laid down the following conditions for deciding the eligibility of the candidate.
- The Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2016 is open only for eligible Male candidates.
- In the Special Recruitment, the posts will be only for the candidates of domicile districts. The candidate must possess TRC or PRC or Class-X pass certificate from a recognised educational institution of the districts (Tirap, Longding and Changlang) in which he applies.
- In the Regular Recruitment, candidates from any state can apply for the post.
- Minimum educational qualification is Class-VIII Passed for APST and Class X passed for General candidates from recognised government institution/board as on the date of submission of application.
- Possession of valid driving licence for LMV/ MMV/ HMV.
- Experience certificate of driving LMV for at least 3 (three) years.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01-01-2016. Relaxation of upper age limit for APST candidates is given up to a maximum of 5 (five) years.
- Minimum Height – 5’5″(Gen), 5’3″ (APST), 5′ (APST Tirap, Longding, Changlang)
- Minimum Chest – 79 cm (84 cm after expansion)
- Ex-servicemen (APST candidates only) who have completed their service tenure in Army/Assam Rifles/1TBP/BSF/CRPF with a satisfactory record of service and those who have retired voluntarily from service with full benefits will be eligible.
- Age concession for Ex-serviceman will be allowed in accordance with the orders issued by the Govt. from time to time. After deducting military service from their actual age, resultant age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 3 years as on 01-012016.
- Ex-serviceman candidates will be exempted from qualifying the Physical endurance/efficiency test.
- The other conditions and criteria viz., physical measurement, education qualification, written test and viva-voce etc., shall be same as in the case of APST / other candidates.
Note: The candidates should be free from physical deformity/infirmity like squint eye, colour blindness, knock knee, bow leg, dismembered fingers and any other physical deformity/infirmity which is likely to cause impediment to the performance of active duty in police force. The candidates with such deformity/infirmity will be rejected during the Physical standards Test (PST).
For Special Recruitment (Tirap, Longding, Changlang)
For Regular Recruitment
The candidates will have to pass the following selection procedure to be selected for the Arunachal Pradesh Police Constables (Driver) Recruitment 2016.
Physical Efficiency Test
The shortlisted candidates whose application/documents are found in order in all respects and who are found fit in Physical Standard Test (PST) will be put through physical efficiency test in the following events:
- Chinups – 04 times
- 100 metres Race – 18 seconds
- 1500 metres Race – 08 minutes
- High Jump – 115 cms (in 03 attempts)
- Long Jump – 12 Feet (in 03 attempts)
The physical efficiency/endurance test will be qualifying in nature. However, candidates who do not qualify the minimum qualifying standard in any of the above events shall be treated as “disqualified” for the written examination, Trade Test & interview.
The eligible candidates of physical efficiency test will be put through written test & Trade test in the following subjects. The written examination will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type question paper on OMR format answer script. The minimum pass marks in written examination & Trade Test will be 33% in each subject and 45% in aggregate. There will be no negative marking.
|General English||100 marks|
|Theoretical Paper||100 marks|
|Trade Test||100 marks|
The candidates scoring higher marks in written & trade test in order of merit will be called for interview/viva voce at the ratio of 1:3 with respect to the vacancies. The date, time and place will be announced separately by the police department. Total marks for the interview will be 40.
The candidates will be required to bring along the originals of the documents/ testimonials submitted along with application form at the time of viva-voce for verification & authentication. The candidature shall be summarily rejected on non-production of original documents during scrutiny.
The Final Merit list of the selected candidates will be made on the basis of overall marks secured in the written test, Trade Test and interview put together. The Arunachal Pradesh Police will release the Final Merit List soon after the completion of the recruitment process. The Merit List shall be uploaded on the official portal of Arunachal Police (www.arunpolice.nic.in).
We will also provide the direct link to check the Result of Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2016 here once it is announced officially by the authorities.
Appointment of provisionally selected candidates shall be subject to clearing a medical examination conducted by a medical board and satisfactory verification of Character & Antecedent.
For detailed information about AP Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2016
- Download Information Brochure for Special Recruitment
- Download Information Brochure for Regular Recruitment