Telangana State Public Service Commission has released notification from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Agriculture Extension Officer, Transport Constable and Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department in the State of Telangana against 1000, 137 and 340 vacancies for this year. Candidates can check the complete information regarding TSPSC Direct Recruitment 2016 application process, eligibility criteria, admit card and other information on this page below.
Latest – TSPSC Final result has been announced. Check the “Result” link below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II||1000||22,460 – 66,330/-|
|Transport Constable in Transport Department||137||16,400 – 49,870/-|
|Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department||340||15,460 – 47,330/-|
TSPSC Direct Recruitment 2016 for Agriculture Extension Officer, Transport Constable, Prohibition & Excise Constable
Eligible candidates must apply online from the official website tspsc.gov.in as per schedule. Those who fill their application on time they can download their Hall Ticket / Admit Card (Process is over) for Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR Based Examination of Objective type. The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the Examination either Online or OMR Based.
Schedule for the TSPSC Direct Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Submission of Online Application starts||04 May 2016||04 May 2016||04 May 2016|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||19 May 2016||30 May 2016||30 May 2016|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||01 Jun 2016||–||–|
|Date of Examination||04 Jun 2016||31 July 2016||31 July 2016|
TSPSC Answer Key 2016
For Prohibition & Excise Constable
TSPSC has conducted written exam for recruitment to the posts of Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department, respectively on 31 Jul 2016. The Revised Keys of this exam is now available on TSPSC website. Candidates appeared in the written exam are advised to check the revised answer key, which is given below.
For Transport Constable, Prohibition & Excise Constable
TSPSC has conducted written exam for recruitment to the posts of Transport Constable in Transport Subordinate Service & Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department, respectively on 31 Jul 2016. The Final Keys of this exam is now available on TSPSC website. Candidates appeared in the written exam are advised to check the final answer key, which is given below.
For Agriculture Extension Officer
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the Final answer key for the TSPSC AEO 2016 Exam held on 04 Jun 2016. The Answer key is available on the official website of TSPSC as well as here. The candidates who have appeared in the TSPSC AEO Exam can download the Answer key by logging in using TSPSC Id and Date of Birth. The direct link to login and download the TSPSC Answer Key is provided as under.
Check TSPSC AEO 2016 Final Answer Key here
- Click here and enter the TSPSC Id and DoB
TSPSC Direct Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Eligible and Interested candidates have to apply online through the official website www.tspsc.gov.in on or before the last date of application mention above. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR). Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
- Application process is over…!!!
List of applications Rejected for Transport Constables:
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee and the applicants have also to pay RS.80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
The Fee mentioned above is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
How to Apply?
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further:
The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
For Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II
- Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (4 and 3 years course) OR
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. OR
- Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Farming).
- The vacancies notified shall be filled with the candidates who possess the above qualifications in the ratio of 4:1:5 respectively out of every 10 vacancies.
- If the candidates with the said qualifications in the ratio prescribed are not available among the applicants, such vacancies may be filled with the applicants available with other qualifications in the rotation as per merit.
Age (as on 01.07.2016) : Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years.
For Transport Constable in Transport Department
- Must have passed Intermediate examination or any other examination recognized as its equivalent by the Board of Intermediate Education.
- Must possess a Motor Driving License to drive Light Motor Vehicle as on the Date of Notification.
Age (as on 01.07.2016) : Minimum 21 years & Maximum 34 years.
For Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department
- Must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination.
Age (as on 01.07.2016) : Minimum 18 years & Maximum 28 years.
Scheme of Examination
Scheme for recruitment to the Post of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade – II in Department of Agricultural Subordinate Service.
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Durations||Max. Marks|
|Paper I : General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper II : Agriculture (Diploma Level) (English & Telugu version)
Agricultural Engineering (Diploma Level)
Scheme for recruitment to the Post of Transport Constable in Transport Subordinate Service and Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department
|Subject||No. of Questions||Durations||Max. Marks|
|General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities||150||150||150|
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based.
The Final Selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or OMR based.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
- The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed hrough
Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in General.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
For more details of candidates can download the TSPSC Direct Recruitment 2016 for Agriculture Extension Officer, Transport Constable, Prohibition & Excise Constable official notification from below links.
- Download Official Advertisement for Agriculture Extension Office
- Download Official Advertisement for Transport Constable
- Download Official Advertisement for Prohibition & Excise Constable