Uttar Pradesh Subordinates Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had released notification from the eligible Indian Citizens for the Posts of Excise Constable through the general recruitment of UPSSSC Competitive Examination. There are 405 vacancies for Excise Constable (आबकारी सिपाही ). Candidates can check the complete information regarding UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 for Excise Constable Recruitment application process, eligibility criteria and other important information through this page below.
Latest – UPSSSC Excise Constable 19(2) 2016 Answer Keys have been revised. Check below.
|Category Name||No. of Post|
UPSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016
Eligible candidates are suggested to apply online from the official website of upsssc.gov.in as per schedule for the post of Excise Constable against 405 vacancies.
Schedule for the UPSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Start Date of Online Application Form||05 May 2016|
|Start Date of submission of Application fee||07 May 2016|
|Last Date of Registration||23 May 2016|
|Last Date to submit online application fee||25 May 2016|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||27 May 2016|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||25 Sep 2016|
Answer Keys 2016 – Revised
UPSSSC Excise Constable 19(2) 2016 Revised Answer Keys have been published. Candidates can now check the revised answer keys on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinates Service Selection Commission or by a direct link that is posted on this page below.
Check UPSSSC Excise Constable 19(2) 2016 Revised Answer Keys here
Admit card 2016
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
Exam Pattern 2016
Check the complete exam scheme and syllabus for UPSSSC Excise Constable Prelim Exam HERE
Application Form 2016
Eligible & Willing candidates may apply online application at official website upsssc.gov.in as per schedule mention above. Before applying online candidates are requested to read the user instruction and official notification. Candidates can also apply online from the direct link provided below.
- Application Process is now over..!!
|श्रेणी||आवेदन शुल्क||ऑनलाइन प्रक्रिया शुल्क||योग|
|अनारक्षित (सामान्य)||Rs. 80||Rs. 25||Rs. 105|
|अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग||Rs. 80||Rs. 25||Rs. 105|
|अनुसूचित जाति||Rs. 40||Rs. 25||Rs. 65|
|अनुसूचित जनजाति||Rs. 40||Rs. 25||Rs. 65|
Instruction for Filling Online Application Form
The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
Part I Registration
- Visit the official website or click on the above direct link for applying online.
- Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission.
- Candidate Basic Registration form: Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
- The candidates are supposed to fill in the Payment Details while filling up Part-II of the Online Application Submission.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. On next working day after 2:00 PM you have to go through via “Fee Deposition” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI)
Note : The candidates may however note that Application would be treated as incomplete and rejected unless accompanied with Part-II Application Form submission.
Part II Registration
- Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
- Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
- Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent (within three months) Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast color with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format of size not exceeding 50 KB each.
Must have passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of Highschool and Intermediate UP or an Examination recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
A Candidate who has
- Served in Territorial Army for a minimum period of Two years or
- Obtained a B certificate of NCC shall other things being equal be given preference.
आयु गणना की निश्चायक तिथि 01 July 2016 हैं। दिनांक 01 July 2016 को अभ्यर्थी की आयु पद के सम्मुख अंकित आयुसीमा 18 वर्ष से 40 वर्ष के मध्य होना चाहिए अर्थात अभ्यर्थी ने 01 July 2016 को 18 वर्ष की आयु अवश्य प्राप्त क्र ली हो और 40 वर्ष से अधिक आयु प्राप्त न की हो अर्थात उसका जन्म 02 July 1976 से पूर्व तथा 01 July 1998 के बाद न हुआ हो।
Instruction to Candidates
For more detail of UPSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification.