United Indian Insurance Company (UIIC) AO Recruitment 2016 – The UIIC Company proposes to recruit young and dynamic candidates for its offices all over India for its requirement in Generalist and Specialist discipline. Application are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I). Candidates can check the UIIC AO recruitment 2016 application process, eligibility criteria and other important information through this page below.
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Mechanical Electrical Engineering||15|
UIIC AO Recruitment 2016
The vacancies indicated above are only tentative and actual may vary. The vacancies are substantially in Western and Southern Zones of the Country and the candidates selected will be posted mostly to the offices in Southern/Western zones. The candidates cannot have any right or preference for posting in any particular State of his choice as the selection and posting is on All India basis. The company’s decision would be final in all these cases and the candidates are liable to be posted anywhere across the Country.
Schedule dates of UIIC AO Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Online Registration commences from & Fee Payment||06 May 2016|
|Last date of online registration & Fee payment||17 May 2016|
|Tentative date of Objective exam & Descriptive test||12 Jun 2016|
|UIIC AO Result Declaration||24 Jun 2016|
|Tentative downloading of call letter for Main exam & Descriptive test||5 days prior to exam|
UIIC AO 2016 Application Form
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given below:
- Photograph Specification
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Signature Specification
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Photograph Specification
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Company may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Application fee / Intimation charges.
Interested / Eligible candidates may fill their application for UIIC AO Post from the official website https://uiic.co.in/ on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction before filling or applying online application. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link provided below.
- Application process is over…!!!
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD), Permanent Employees of UIIC – Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only)
- All others – Rs. 600/- (Application fee including Intimation charges)
- Candidates to go to the Company’s website www.uiic.co.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Candidates should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 31/03/2016.
- For Generalist Stream, a candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- For Specialist Stream, a candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
The minimum Educational Qualification required for various disciplines are:
- Finance – Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/Cost Accountant (ICWA)/MBA Finance* /M.Com/B.Com
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering – B.Tech /BE (in Mechanical/Electrical)
- Civil Engineering – B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with Diploma (at least one year duration) in Civil Engineering
- Legal – Degree in law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. (3 Years experience as a practicing Layer (2 yrs for SC/ST) is preferable).
- Actuary – Bachelors degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Actuarial Science or any other quantitative discipline
- Generalist – Graduate in any stream
*MBA Finance candidates must furnish certificate from University confirming their specialization in Finance at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- Qualifications mentioned above should be from any recognized University / Institute in India duly approved by UGC / AICTE as the case may be with appropriate pattern like 10+2+3 or its equivalent pattern.
- Other things being equal, preference will be given to candidates having post qualification experience in their area of specialization and/or having qualification in non-life Insurance.
- The candidates should have completed the qualification mentioned above on or before 31.03.2016. Those who have written the examination as on 31.03.2016 and whose results are declared after 31.03.2016 are not eligible to apply.
- Working knowledge of Computer is a must.
Age Limit: A candidate must be of the Minimum Age of 21 years and the Maximum Age of 30 years as on 31.03.2016. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 01/04/1986 and not later than 31/03/1995 (both days inclusive).
The final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in Online Examination and Interview.
The candidates will be called for Online Examination tentatively as per schedule which would comprises of the following.
Structure of Examination (for Generalist)
Structure of Examination (for Specialist)
Descriptive Test: (common for both generalists and specialists)
The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure :
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
*Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points upto two digits.
Note : Cutoffs may be applied in two stages :
- On Test wise scores and Total Score of objective tests.
- On descriptive test
Descriptive test will only be evaluated for those candidates who qualify in the objective type of tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in the objective tests. Evaluation of descriptive tests will be in proportion to vacancies.
- Andaman & Nicobar
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- New Delhi
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
A candidate shall be required to qualify in descriptive test, but the marks in descriptive paper shall not count for final selection. The finally qualified candidates will be called for interview upto three times the vacancies of the respective categories/discipline and final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online objective test and interview. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class rail fare/bus fare by the shortest route from the station of residence to the place of interview on production of evidence of having undertaken journey for interview purpose.
For more detail of UIIC AO Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification.