Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 45 Engineer (Telecom), Assistant Officer (Accounts) and Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary) Posts on permanent basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from as per schedule mention below. Get here complete detail of Power Grid Engineer, Assistant Officer Recruitment 2016 Application form process, fee, how to apply and so on.
|Date of Commencement of online submission of Application||03 May 2016|
|Date of Commencement of Deposit of application fee||06 May 2016|
|Date of Closing of online submission of application||31 May 2016|
|Date of Closing of Deposit of application fees||04 Jun 2016|
Power Grid Engineer, Assistant Officer Application Form 2016
Application window for POWERGRID is open now for all candidates who have satisfy the eligibility criteria for various posts at official website www.powergridindia.com. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link provided below.
Note : The application works best on Internet Explorer Version 9 or above, Mozilla Firefox Version 3.6 or above, Google Chrome Version 20 or above, Apple Safari Version 5 or above, Opera Version 15 or above.
Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD and EX-SM are required to submit Application Fee of Rs. 460/- (including bank charges) to any SBI branch through the Challan generated at their Candidate Login at POWERGRID Website. After submission of the fee, candidates are advised to retain their copy of the Bank Challan. The challan deposit status will also be updated on respective candidate login page on receipt of information from SBI.
Document to be Uploaded
For Post ID- 136 & 137, Candidates will have to upload the following documents in PDF format.
- Experience Certificate in chronological order (for Present as well as Previous employment indicating start date, end date, designation, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience). Do not include trainee level / teaching/ pre -qualification experience.
- Duly certified pay slip/ pay certificate for April 2014, April 2015 & April 2016 for Post ID- 136 and of April 2015 & March/ April 2016 for Post ID- 137, in support of experience in relevant pay scale/ emoluments/ equivalent level for the duration concerned. Candidates working in PSU/ Govt. organisations must attach proof of pay scale & level.
- Candidates working in Govt. Department/ organization must produce certificate that they are holding gazetted post.
After successful completion of registration, 2 copies of Challan for submission of Application Fees shall be generated (for Other than SC/ST/PwD and EX-SM candidates). In addition, candidates shall also receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb) and scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb).
- Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when asked by POWERGRID. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates. The same will be verified with original at the time of interview.
- Mere submission of Application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process. Candidature shall be considered valid only after deposit of application fee (if applicable) by the last date and submission of copies of relevant documents in the online application.
- Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of application to any address (See How to apply section). However, in case POWERGRID ask for any document for further verification of eligibility and the same is required to be sent by post/ mail, then POWERGRID will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of the same in transit.
- Application Fee is non-refundable even if the candidature is rejected for any reason.
- Candidate should submit correctly filled single application. In case of multiple applications/ registrations, the application against which fee is deposited shall only be considered as valid. If application fee is exempted then the last registered application shall only be considered as final.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment email may be sent to [email protected] However, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement in detail and not to raise any query which is already mentioned/ clarified in the advertisement. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap. For technical queries relating to online application form or browsing issues mail may be sent with subject line : “<Post><Post ID> – Technical Issue – <subject matter>”. For other recruitment related issue, mail may be sent with subject line: “<Post><Post ID> – <subject matter>”.