SBI Clerk Prelims 2016 Result – State Bank of India has declared the result of SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2016 Preliminary Exam. This result is to be indicative of candidates who have obtained marks more than the SBI Clerk 2016 Prelims Cut Off, and have qualified for SBI Clerk Mains 2016 Exam. Recruitment of Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India will be done on basis of performance of candidates in prelims, mains and interviews. Candidates can check here SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Result 2016. Those who qualify can download SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2016 using the assigned roll number. Before results are published, it is pertinent to note SBI Clerk 2016 Prelims Analysis and SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2016 Expected data.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2016 Result – Declared
SBI Clerk Preliminary Result 2016, SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016, SBI Clerk Final Result 2016 are to be announced in this order. Dates and status of declaration of results are given here.
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam 2016||04 June 2016|
|Declaration of SBI Clerk Prelims 2016 Result||17 June 2016|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2016||25, 25 June 2016|
|Declaration of SBI Clerk Mains 2016 Result||August / September 2016 (expected)|
|Interviews||September / October 2016 (expected)|
|Declaration of SBI Clerk Final Result 2016||November 2016, second week (expected)|
State Bank of India JA and JAA Clerk (Prelims) Result 2016
Result of SBI Clerk 2016 has been announced.
Kindly use the below-given links to download SBI Clerk Mains Exam Call Letter, and check SBI Clerk Prelims Marks 2016. Those candidates who have qualified for the main exam only can download SBI mains exam call letter.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Marks 2016 – Click Here. Here you will get all details of SBI Clerk Prelims Marks 2016 and link to download score card. Marks of SBI Clerk 2016 Prelims has been declared on 23 Jun 2016.
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam Call Letter – Click Here. Here you will get all details on SBI Clerk Mains 2016 Admit Card and link to download it. Admit card for SBI Clerk 2016 Mains was released on 17 Jun 2016.
|You can go through exam review, analysis and expected cut offs.|
A single PDF file containing roll numbers of candidates who have been shortlisted for mains exam will be put up by State Bank of India. To search for a single roll number, following steps can be used.
- Open the result file in a new tab.
- Do Ctrl+F (if using Windows) or Cmd+F (if using iOS).
- Enter roll number that you are searching for.
- If the roll number you are searching for, that candidate has qualified, then you will be able to locate that roll number using the search function.
Number of vacancies to be filled on basis of SBI Clerk Results 2016
- Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) – 10726
- Junior Agricultural Associates – 3008
- Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) Special Recruitment Drive for filling up of Backlog vacancies – 1509 (SC / ST / OBC), 406 (PWD), 1303 (EXS)
- Special recruitment drive for Tura (Meghalaya) and Kashmir Valley and Ladakh – 188
Some statistics for SBI Clerk Recruitment are given for reference.
|Total number of applicants for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2014||25-35 lakh (as per media reports)|
|Number of candidates qualified in written in exam and called for interviews in SBI Clerk Recruitment 2014||20225|
|Number of candidates projected to be applying for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016||20 lakh or more|
|Number of candidates that will be called for mains exam in SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016||3.5 lakh or more (20 times or more the number of vacancies; number of vacancies is more than 17000)|
|Number of candidates that will be called for interviews in SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016||55000 or more (3 times the number of vacancies)|
|Total number of vacancies in SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016||17140|
SBI Clerk Prelims 2016 Expected Cut Offs
All the candidates who are going to appear in preliminary exam of SBI JA and JAA Recruitment 2016 would want to know expected cut offs. This, to some extent, helps in setting goals for performing in exam.
Some points that should be noted before we proceed with expected cut offs of SBI Clerk Prelims 2016 are
- Cut Off is applicable to each section of the exam, as well as in aggregate.
- State Bank of India will be the ultimate decision making power while deciding cut offs of preliminary exam.
Some of the factors that play an important role in determining SBI Clerk Cut Off are
- Difficulty level of exam
- Number of test takers
- Average performance of candidates
- Minimum marks requirement
- Number of vacancies
- Marks scored by last candidate among top 20 times the numbers of vacancies.
Data regarding expected cut offs of SBI Clerk Prelims 2016 can be seen here after exam.
|Section||Maximum Marks||Expected Cut Off|
|English language||30||Will be updated after exam|
|Numerical ability||35||Will be updated after exam|
|Reasoning ability||35||Will be updated after exam|
|Total||100||Will be updated after exam|
Lowest one should aim at is 35% of section, and 50% of aggregate. Candidate should try and score as high as they can. Do not rely upon expected cut off data and set low goals.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2016 Analysis
A detailed analysis of exam is published by coaching centers and individual education experts after the exam is over.
Insofar details of exam pattern are available. Same is given below.
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam 2016 Exam Pattern
Duration of exam – 1 hour
Mode of exam – Online computer based test
Type of questions – Objective
Total questions – 100
Total maximum marks – 100
|Section||Number of questions||Marks|
Section wise analysis will be updated once exam is conducted on 22.05.2016, 28.05.2016, 29.05.2016, 05.06.2016.
Official website of SBI Clerk JA and JAA 2016 Recruitment is sbi.co.in.
This page is being updated with details of result of SBI Clerk Prelims 2016.
If you have any queries regarding SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2016, please ask in comments below.