Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued a notification from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for recruitment to the Tripura Civil Service Grade – II and Tripura Police Service Grade – II, Group-A, Gazetted, scale of pay 15600/- to 39,100/-, pay Band – 4 with grade pay Rs. 5400/-. All are permanent post, the vacancy position are as follows:
Total No. of Vacancy – 45
Tripura (TPSC) TCS / TPS Grade II Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are interested can get the engaged in Tripura public service commission has come up with TPSC TCS / TPS notification 2016 through Advt. No. 04/2016 which discloses with 45 T.C.S Grade-II and T.P.S. Grade-II of group A vacancies. Selection will be made on the basis of preliminary examination, main examination, and personality test. The qualified applicants in the preliminary examination will be taken to the main exam and then interview. The eligible candidates in Interview will get the salary as per discussion after the process of selection.
The Screening Test(s)/ Main Exam for the under mentioned post(s) will be held as per following programme
|Advt. No.||Name of Post & Department||Date of Screening Test|
|01/04/16||Tripura Civil Service Gr.-II & Tripura Police Service Gr.-II under (P&T) Deptt. Govt of Tripura|
|06/2016 (Item No. 01)||Dental Surgeon, Ex-cadre, Group-A Gazetted under Health & Family Welfare Deptt. Govt. Of Tripura||22 Jan 2017|
Final Answer Key
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has published the Final Answer key of Screening Test for recruitment to the post of Dental Surgeon, Group-A Gazetted under the Health & Family Welfare Department held on 22 Jan 2017. Kindly go through the link provided below to check the answer key.
The application should be submitted in the prescribed FORM only which is available fron the Tripura Gramin Bank Branches/Extensions counters on deposit of the prescribed fee as notified below.
Prescribed application form can be downloaded and must be printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) from the website “http://www.tpsc.gov.in” or “http://www.tripurainfo.com” or through the direct link given below.
- Application Process is over now…!!!
Last date of submission of application form was 31 May 2016.
Application Fees: Group-A Posts:- Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Instruction to fill Application Form
- The prescribed form contains 4(four) pages in complete out of which 1st and 2nd pages are meant for the particulars of the applicant, the 3rd page is to be used as Admit Card carrying important instructions to the candidates for appearing in the Examination/Screening Test. The 4th page (back page) contains the necessary instructions to the candidates.
- The application should be filled-up in complete form by own hand writing using black ball point pen only. Prescribed fee is to be deposited to the Tripura Gramin Bank, A/C No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission, Agartala through any branch /Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank within the State. For the candidates outside of the State, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the A/C No. 31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission, Agartala. The said deposit Bank Receipt is to be affixed in the specified box on the 2nd page of the Application Form.
- Two copies of stamp size recent photograph are to be affixed on the indicated boxes one in the 1st page & the other in the 3rd page.
- Date of birth should be written in Christian Era as recorded in Admit Card of Madhyamik / School Leaving Examination.
- The applications may be submitted either in person or by post. Duly filled-in application must reached to the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission, Agartala, West Tripura on or before the last date of submission of application as indicated in the advertisement for the post(s). The Commission will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. No application received after the prescribed last date will be entertained under any circumstances and all the applications received after the closing date will be summarily rejected.
- Essential – A candidate must hold Degree of a recognized University.
- Desirable – Knowledge of Bengali/English/Kokborok Language.
Age Limit- A candidate shall not be below 21 years and over 40 years of age as on 01 May 2016 on the basis of Madyamik, Higher secondary or equivalent examination Certificate / Admit Card.
Scheme of Examination
The Examination will be held in three successive stages namely (i) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern) (ii) Main Examination (Conventional type-written) and (iii) Personality Test.
A number of candidates, maximum 10 (ten) times of total posts (category wise) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks as fixed by the Commission. These selected candidates will be allowed to appear in the Main Examination. The selected candidates on the basis of the results of the Main Examination will be allowed to appear in the Personality Test. The Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personality Test will carry 200 marks, 800 marks and 100 marks respectively.
The Preliminary Examination is a screening test only to select candidates for the Main Examination. The marks obtained in this examination by the candidates will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in Main Examination, in aggregate, adding the marks obtained in the Personality Test.
In no case, a candidate will be considered for Personality Test unless he/she appears in all the papers of the Main Examination. If a candidate remains absent in the Personality Test, his/her candidature will not be considered for final selection.
Scheme of Examination for Dental Surgeon, Group-A Gazetted under Health & Family Welfare Deptt. Govt. of Tripura is given below:
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs – 40 Marks
- Subject Matters – 60 Marks
- There shall be negative marking of a half (1/2) mark for each wrong answer/ multiple answer.
- The answers are to be encoded in the OMR Answer Sheet by Black Ball Point Pen only.
Click here to check complete details of Scheme of Examination.
Syllabus for Mains Exam
The candidate shall select 3(three) optional papers from among the list of optional papers, as indicated in the Scheme of Main Examination. The candidate shall indicate in the Application Form Subjects/Papers Code against the optional papers chosen by them. Name of optional Subjects/Papers and respective Code is available in the Booklet published by the Commission. In no circumstances optional papers can be changed after submission of the Application.
For complete details of Tripura (TPSC) TCS / TPS Grade II Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification