Uttar Pradesh Subordinates Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) released a notification for eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to the Posts of Urdu Translator / Junior Assistant recruitment 2016. There are 66 vacancies for Urdu Translator / Junior Assistant Recruitment. Candidates can check the complete information regarding UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 for Urdu Translator / Junior Assitant Recruitment application process, eligibility criteria and other important information through this page below.
|Department Name||Total No. Of Post||General||SC||ST||OBC|
|Commissioner, Trade Tax U.P, Lucknow||24||13||10||01||—|
|Director, Financial Management Training
and Research Institute,U.P, Lucknow.
|Commissioner Secretary, Revenue Board,
U.P, Lucknow (DM office)
|Commissioner, Entertainment tax,U.P,
- Click here to download admit card. Navigate to link with text ” Click here to download Admit Card for Urdu Translator Cum Jr. Assistant EXAMINATION 2016 Under the Advt No.10-Exam/2016 going to be held on 28/08/2016.”
विज्ञापित पदों पर चयन हेतु लिखित परीक्षा की तिथि एवं एड्मिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करने के संबंध मे सूचना।
UPSSSC Urdu Translator / Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016
Eligible candidates are suggested to apply online from the official website of upsssc.gov.in as per schedule for the post of Urdu Translator / Junior Assistant Post against 66 vacancies.
New Schedule for the UPSSSC Urdu Translator / Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|ऑनलाइन आवेदन रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रारम्भ होने की तिथि||08 Jul 2016|
|ऑनलाइन शुल्क जमा करना प्रारम्भ होने की तिथि||–|
|परीक्षा हेतु रेजिस्ट्रेशन की अंतिम तिथि||26 Jul 2016|
|ऑनलाइन शुल्क जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि||28 Jul 2016|
|आवेदन सबमिट करने की अंतिम तिथि||30 Jul 2016|
|Availability of Admit card||21 Aug 2016|
|Date of Examination||28 Aug 2016|
उर्दू अनुवादक सहकनिष्क सहायक के 46 पदों को शामिल किए जाने से संबन्धित शुद्धि पत्र।
Application Form 2016
Eligible & Willing candidates may apply online application at official website upsssc.gov.in as per schedule mention above. Before applying online candidates are requested to read the user instruction and official notification. Candidates can also apply online from the direct link provided below.
- Apply Online – Process is over now…!!!
|श्रेणी||आवेदन शुल्क||ऑनलाइन प्रक्रिया शुल्क||योग|
|अनारक्षित (सामान्य)||Rs. 160||Rs. 25||Rs. 185|
|अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग||Rs. 160||Rs. 25||Rs. 185|
|अनुसूचित जाति||Rs. 70||Rs. 25||Rs. 95|
|अनुसूचित जनजाति||Rs. 70||Rs. 25||Rs. 95|
|विकलांगजन||—||Rs. 25||Rs. 25|
Instruction for Filling Online Application Form
The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
Part I Registration
- Visit the official website or click on the above direct link for applying online.
- Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission.
- Candidate Basic Registration form: Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
- The candidates are supposed to fill in the Payment Details while filling up Part-II of the Online Application Submission.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. On next working day after 2:00 PM you have to go through via “Fee Deposition” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI)
Note : The candidates may however note that Application would be treated as incomplete and rejected unless accompanied with Part-II Application Form submission.
Part II Registration
- Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
- Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
- Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent (within three months) Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast color with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format of size not exceeding 50 KB each.
UPSSSC Urdu Translator / Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification.