RPF Admit Card 2016 is released online for candidates who applied online. Admit card of RPF 2016 is issued through post for candidates who applied offline. To download RPF Women Constable Admit Card 2016, enter registration ID and password or date of birth at log in page of admit card download once call letter is available. Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2016 for Women Constables related admit card or call letters will be released three times; once before written exam, then before PET / PMT, and then before Document Verification. Candidates eligible for each round of selection on basis of each stage result of RPF, can download respective RPF Admit Card 2016 by following instructions released by Ministry of Railways, Government of India.
Date of availability of RPF Women Constable Admit Card 2016 for written exam is expected to be in Aug 2016.
RPF Admit Card 2016
|Start of online application form||January 30, 2016|
|End of application form submission||March 1, 2016|
|Availability of RPF Admit Card 2016 (Expected)||Aug 2016|
|RPF Women Constable Recruitment 2016 Written Exam to be held on (Expected)||August / September 2016|
|Availability of RPF Admit Card 2016 for PET / PMT (Expected)||November / December 2016|
|RPF Women Constable Recruitment 2016 Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Measurement Test to be held on (Expected)||December 2016 / January 2017|
|Availability of RPF Admit Card 2016 for Document Verification (Expected)||February / March 2017|
|RPF Women Constable Recruitment 2016 Document Verification to be organized (Expected)||March / April 2017|
Download admit card here – Link to download admit card will be activated when it is released by Ministry of Railways.
Admit card / call letter for exam, PET / PMT, document verification are to be made available at following official websites.
Candidates are advised to visit this page regularly to stay updated regarding Railway Protection Force Admit Card 2016.
To know more about release of RPF Admit Card 2016, selection procedure of RPF Women Constable Recruitment 2016, exam pattern and cut offs, read ahead.
RPF Women Constable Admit Card / Call Letter 2016 for Online Applicants
All eligible candidates who have applied online for RPF Recruitment 2016 will be able to download call letters from above mentioned link. Keep Registration ID handy to download admit card.
A candidate friendly approach is adopted to enable download of admit card. Although exact procedure will be known once admit card is available, steps that are expected to be have to be followed to get admit card of RPF Women Constable 2016 are given below.
- First candidate has to visit official website and navigate to admit card download link. To make this step even easier, direct link to download RPF Admit Card 2016 will be activated on this page as soon as it is issued.
- Then actual page to download call letter will open. It will be a login page.
- Candidate can enter Registration ID, Date of Birth or Password; login credentials unique to each candidate. After entering those details, click on login / submit.
- Admit card of RPF 2016 will be displayed on candidate profile. It can be downloaded and saved as PDF. Direct printing option should also be there.
- Attach a printer to computer being used, and insert plain white sheets of paper in it. Check printer settings and print admit card.
RPF Women Constable Admit Card / Call Letter 2016 for Offline Applicants
Those who had applied offline had also submitted self-addressed stamped envelopes. Ministry of Railway, Government of India, after having accepted application form, will use this envelope to send RPF Women Constable Admit Card 2016 by post.
Candidate should have given correct address and appropriate stamp.
After downloading RPF Admit Card 2016
- Check that details printed in call letter are correct and verifiable.
- Keep admit card in a safe place so that it is not mutilated or tampered in any way.
- Note venue for exam / PET and PMT / document verification.
- Familiarize with route to venue so as to reach it on exam / PET and PMT / document verification day on time.
- Keep all materials and documents to be carried on exam / PET and PMT / document verification day in one place.
- RPF Women Constable Admit Card 2016
- Valid photo ID
- Two color photographs of size 4.5 cm x 3.5 cms
Valid photo identity could be any one of following
- Voter Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is Govt. employee
- School / College / University Photo ID card
RPF Women Constable Admit Card 2016 for Written Exam
Issued by Ministry of Railways for Railway Protection Force Recruitment, RPF Admit Card 2016 of Written Exam is sometimes referred to as call letter or hall ticket. Important details, including following, will be mentioned in this hall ticket.
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Test center venue and address
- Date and time of exam
- Instructions for exam
If you are here to download admit card of RPF 2016 women constable written exam, then it is wise to note down exam pattern.
Details of RPF Women Constable Recruitment 2016 Written Exam
- Duration – 90 minutes
- Marking scheme – (+1) for correct answer, (-1/3) for incorrect answer
- Minimum marks required to qualify – 30% for SC / ST, 35% for others
|Subject||Number of questions|
|General intelligence and reasoning||35|
RPF Women Constable Admit Card 2016 for PET / PMT
Whereas all those who had applied and were eligible for RPF Women Constable Recruitment 2016 got admit cards for written exam, PET / PMT admit card 2016 will be given only to those who qualify written exam. Process for obtaining PET / PMT Call Letter remains same (as written exam).
If you are here to download admit card of RPF 2016 women constable PET / PMT, then it is wise to note down details of race, long jump, high jump, height.
Height measured for PMT
|Category||Height (in cms)|
|UR and OBC||157|
|SC and ST||152|
|Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other categories specified by Govt||155|
Events for PET
|800 m||3 min 40 sec||1|
|Long jump||12 feet||2|
|High jump||3 feet||2|
RPF Women Constable Admit Card 2016 for Document Verification
Having come this far, only one thing remains to get this Railway Protection Force job. Document verification will be done by Ministry of Railways, Government of India. Candidates who clear Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test can download call letters for document verification.
This page is being updated with details of RPF Admit Card 2016.
Official website of RPF is www.rpfonlinereg.in.
If you have any queries regarding RPF Women Constable Admit Card 2016, please ask in comments below.