State Bank of India, has issued a notification for appointment in various Positions in Specialist Cadre on contract basis in State Bank of India. A candidate can apply for only one post under this project. Read all the information about SBI Recruitment 2016 for Officer in Specialized Positions, Application Form, Eligibility, vacancies details, selection procedure on this page.
Period of Contract: For an initial period of 3 years, extendable further at discretion of the bank. The contract can be terminated at one month notice on either side or payment / surrender of one-month compensation amount in lieu thereof.
Latest – Final list of selected candidates for SBI Recruitment 2016 for Officer in Specialized Positions has been announced. Check below.
SBI Recruitment 2016 for Officer in Specialized Positions
Interested candidates can apply online for appointment in Specialist Cadre on contract basis in State Bank of India. Selection is based on Short listing and Personal Interview. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Shortlisting & interview is purely provisional without verification of documents. The process of SBI Recruitment 2016 for Officer in Specialized Positions shall take place as per the following schedule.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||02 June 2016|
|Closure of registration of application||14 June 2016|
|Closure for editing application details||14 June 2016|
|Online Fee Payment||02 to 14 June 2016|
|Last date for printing your application||29 June 2016|
|Last date of receipt of application along with enclosures||20 June 2016|
Final Selection List – Announced
State Bank of India has announced the list of finally selected candidates for Officer in Specialized Positions on their official website. Candidates appeared in the Interview are advised to check the list of finally selected candidates on the official website. Direct link to check the list of finally selected candidates is also available on this page.
State Bank of India has released the list of candidates shortlisted for Interview for recruitment of Officers in Specialised Positions. Candidates can check the list of shortlisted candidates for each post is available on the official website of SBI. The direct links to check the list of shortlisted candidates has been provided below.
List of shortlisted candidates
- Assistant Relationship Manager (Marketing)
- Business Analyst
- Customer Service Analyst
- Manager (Servicing)
- Relationship Manager (Marketing)
- Senior Manager (Marketing)
- Senior Manager (Servicing)
Candidates are requested to apply Online through link given in “Latest Announcements” section of Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers or candidates can apply online through the direct link given below.
- Application Process is over..!!
How to Apply
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
Guidelines for filling Online Application
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
Payment of Fees
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/-
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Experience certificates (v) Brief resume (vi) e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable should be sent to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” by 20 June 2016 by post. The envelope should subscribe the name of the post for which applied.
In case of non-receipt of hard copies of online application with required documents by the aforesaid date, their candidature will not be considered for short listing and interview.
Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria and Other Details
Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
For detailed information about SBI Recruitment 2016 for Officer in Specialized Positions