Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 – Andhra Bank a leading Public Sector Bank, Hyderabad has released an employment notification from Indian citizens for the Post of Security Officers in MMGS-III.
- Name of the Post: Security Officer
- Grade: MMGS-III
- No. of Vacancies: 11 (SC-2, ST-0, OBC -3, UR-6)
- Pay scale, allowances and perquisites: The total emoluments inclusive of all allowances and Perquisites works out to Rs. 11.48 lacs p.a.(approx) on cost to company basis.
Latest – List of selected candidates for the post of Security Officers (MMGS III) in Andhra Bank has been published. Check below.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 for Security Officers (MMGS III)
The Andhra Bank has released an employment notification, inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the position of Security Officers in MMGS-III. Interested, eligible employees of Andhra Bank may also apply through a proper channel. Such candidates, if selected shall resign from their present position in the Bank and rejoin the service afresh. Candidate has to secure minimum marks of 40% in the interview to be eligible for selection.
Schedule of Events
|Opening date of Online registration||03 June 2016|
|Last date of online registration||13 June 2016|
Selection List – New!
List of selected candidates for the post of security officers in MMGS III has been announced on the official website. Candidates appeared in the interview are advised to check the list of selected candidates for the post of security officers on the official website. Direct link to check the list of selected candidates is also available on this page.
Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
Andhra Bank a leading Public Sector Bank, Hyderabad has published the list of candidates selected for interview of Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 for Security Officers (MMGS III). Candidates can now check their name in the list on the official website of Andhra Bank a leading Public Sector Bank. A direct link to check the list is also posted on this page below.
- Click here to check Selected Candidates for Interview.
Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply online from through the link in the careers page of the Banks website (www.andhrabank.in) and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates can also apply through the direct link given below.
- Application process is over…!!!
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications
- Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualifications and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the selection process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
- For GEN & OBC – Rs. 600/- (application fees)
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs. 100/- (intimation charges)
After submitting the application form copy of the application should be sent along with Counterfoil of UTR NO./Transfer/Cash Voucher in an enclosed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SECURITY OFFICER (MMGS III) in Andhra Bank”, at the following address:
H R DEPARTMENT
Dr. PATTABHI BHAVAN,
TELANGANA – 500 004.
Nationality / Citizenship
A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st Jan. 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination/interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Govt. of India.
Educational qualifications and Post-qualification Work Experience
Educational qualifications – Graduation in any discipline from a Recognized University.
- An officer with a minimum of five years experience as a commissioned officer in Armed Forces OR
- A police officer not below the rank of an Asst. Superintendent of Police/Dy. Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years in the grade OR
- An Officers of equivalent ranks in Para Military forces (BSF,ITBP,SSB,CRPF,COAST GUARD) with a minimum of five years of experience
- Educational Qualifications: The qualifications prescribed for the post are the minimum. Candidates must possess the qualifications as on 30 Apr 2016.
- Probation Period & Service Bond – The candidates selected as Security Officers in MMGS III will be required to execute a Service Bond undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years or to pay the Bank a sum of Rs.2,00,000/-.
- Certificates to be submitted at the time of Interview.
At the time of Interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of:
- Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature by selection or
- Canvassing support for his candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable:
- to be disqualified from the Interview for which he is a candidate and
- to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment conducted by Bank.
For more details regarding Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016 for Security Officers (MMGS III)