BMRCL Recruitment Application Form 2016 – Online applications forms was available on BMRCL website at www.bmrc.co.in as per the schedule. Candidates are required to go to BMRCL website and fill up the application online. Detailed instructions regarding filling up of application is given below. Please note that no application on paper including hand written or typed will be entertained. Candidates can apply for any one post only.
Notice:- We understand that some candidates have applied for the post advertised by BMRCL but BMRCL has not yet received application fee. Further some of the candidates who have paid application fee by Debit / Credit cards are also not received in BMRC. If Your’s is one of such application, if you desire to remit application fee you may do so even now. For this purpose the payment gateway is kept open on 27 Jul 2016 and 28 Jul 2016 only. Payment of application fee has to be made only by Bank Challan by visiting to nearest SBI Branch. Before making payment please check your application status by the link given below.
|Last Date for submitting Online Application||11 July 2016|
|Last Date for making payment||12 July 2016|
|Last date for seeking clarification regarding rejection of application||15 July 2016|
BMRCL Recruitment Application Form 2016
Online Application Form of BMRCL Recruitment 2016 for the post of Maintainer / Train Operator / Section Engineer is available on the official website at www.bmrc.co.in. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the details before submit the application form. Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the online application form though the direct link, which is given below.
- Application process is over…!!!
Amendment to Notification
- SC/ST candidates Examination fees is Rs. 300/-.
- GM, Cat I, Cat II a, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat III b candidates Examination fee is Rs. 700/-
How To Apply Online?
- Log on to www.bmrc.co.in. On the main screen of BMRCL website, click on “Careers”. A screen appears. Click on “Online Application Form”. A screen appears. Please fill up all the details in the application form correctly.
- Once you furnish details and press the “Submit” button and receive the message “Saved”, you will not be able to modify anything thereafter.
- Application Number : Once you enter all the details and finally get the message “saved”, the system will generate “Application Number”. Immediately note down the application number on a paper and keep it safely with you, so that even if the system closes for any reason like power failure etc., you can recoup the application by mentioning the application number. However, this will not be possible without application number. Application number is compulsorily required in all communications. No communication shall be entertained without the correct application number. (However, as a further facility, immediately on generation of application number, the same gets sent to your Email ID provided by you while applying. Hence, you can see your application number in your Email ID also.)
- Fields with (*) mark are mandatory. Unless mandatory fields are filled properly, the application will not be accepted by the system and consequently application number will not be generated.
- Rejection of the application by the system : Please note that the system will accept the application resulting in generation of application number only if you fulfill all the criteria fixed for the post including age and qualification. If you do not fulfill the prescribed criteria as on the last date for filing the application, you will get the message “APPLICATION REJECTED for non fulfillment of criteria fixed for the post”. No correspondence will be entertained in respect of applications so rejected by the system.
Payment of application fee through online payment / challan
- After you “submit” the application and note down the application number generated, click on “Print acknowledgement and Make payment” to make payment of exam fees.
- Click on “Make Payment” a screen will appear . Tick terms and conditions, then click on Proceed. A screen will appear, select category for payment. Then Enter application no., name, mobile / landline number and date of birth. Then select mode of payment (net banking / debit card / credit card / challan). Then proceed to make payment by clicking on SUBMIT. [If application no. is wrongly entered the application will get rejected therefore care should be taken to enter application no. correctly].
- In case there is a time gap and the page is refreshed then a screen will appear and you will have to Select Karnataka under State of Corporate/ Institution, and select PSU under type of Corporate / Institution, then click on GO. Then select Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited then click on Submit and proceed thereafter.
- Those who are making payment at SBI Branches (through Challan) should take a print out of challan and pay the fees at the nearest SBI branch.
- You need to again visit BMRCL website, click on “Careers”. A screen appears. Click on “Check payment status”. Enter the details and check the status.
Acceptance of application by BMRCL
- To check your application status, you need to visit BMRCL website, click on “Careers”. A screen appears. Click on “Check Application Status”. A screen will appear. Enter your application number in the field (1) and date of birth in field (2) and then press “OK” . Your name will appear and the status of the application will appear. The words “APPLICATION ACCEPTED” signify acceptance of application by BMRCL. If you do not see this message within 8 days of payment, send payment details to [email protected] Helpdesk contact No.080 22969200 for necessary clarification.