Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released the UP Auditor, Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2016 on its official website at upsssc.gov.in. The aspirants who have applied for UP Auditor & Assistant Accountant against 2172 vacancies can download their Hall Ticket / Admit Card from there. Get here complete detail of UP Auditor, Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2016
UP Auditor, Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2016
The aspirants who are going to participate in Common Recruitment Examination Test, are strongly recommended to download the UPSSSC Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2016 for the post of UP Auditor & Assistant Accountant. No aspirant will be allowed to appear in written examination without UP Auditor & Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2016. Candidate can download their admit card for different post from the direct link will be provided below.
- Admit card process is over now…!!!
How to Download UP Auditor, Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2016?
- Candidates have to visit the official website upsssc.gov.in or click on direct link will be provided here.
- Select Exam Notification for which they Apply.
- Enter UPSSSC Registration ID and Date of Birth etc as per requirement.
- Submit the Entered details by clicking on ‘Submit’ or ‘Get’ Button.
- After the submitting Hall ticket will be displayed on Candidates computer screen.
Candidates are advised must take printout of their UP Auditor & Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2016 for future references. The Hall Ticket must be produced at the time of entering the Examination Hall at the centre and later, when necessary, and also at the time of counseling. The Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person.