SIDBI Specialist Officers Grade A and B Recruitment 2016 – SIDBI has released notification for SIDBI Recruitment 2016 for the post of Specialist Officers in Grades ‘A’ and ‘B’ and Consultant (Merchant Banking). The notice has released for filling up the 08 vacancies Specialist Officers in Grades ‘A’ and ‘B’ and Consultant (Merchant Banking) posts. The complete detail of SIDBI Specialist Officer Grade A and B Recruitment 2016 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection process etc. are given below.
Latest – SIDBI Grade A & B Officer 2016 Final Result has been declared. Check “Result” link given below.
SIDBI Specialist Officers Grade A and B Recruitment 2016
SIDBI was conducted the online exam for SIDBI Specialist Officer Grade A and B Recruitment 2016 online in various cities across India. Candidates have to indicate their preferred centre for online examination in the online application form. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details.
SIDBI Specialist Officer Grade A and B Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- Total posts : 08
- Name of posts : Specialist Officers in Grades ‘A’ and ‘B’ and Consultant (Merchant Banking)
Age limit (as on 21 June 2016)
- Assistant Manager – Grade ‘A’ Security : Not below 25 years and not exceeding 35 years.
- Private Secretary – Grade ‘A’ : Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years.
- Manager – Grade ‘B’ Premises – Electrical Engineer : Not below 24 years and not exceeding 32 years.
- Manager – Grade ‘B’ Economist : Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years.
- Consultant (Merchant Banking) : Not below 35 years and not exceeding 55 years.
Educational Qualification : Post Graduate/ Graduation and MBA (Finance) from recognized University. The complete eligibility criteria is given below.
Selection Process : Candidate for the post of Consultant (Merchant Banking) on contract basis will be shortlisted on the basis of Interview. The selection process for all the posts in Grade ‘A’ would be by way of an online examination, followed by Personal Interview. The selection process for all the posts in Grade ‘B’ would be by way of an online examination, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut-off marks decided by the Bank, would be called for interview.
Application Fee (A Non-Refundable) : Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charge Only) for SC / ST / PWD; Rs. 500/- (Rs. 450 for Application Fee + Rs. 50 for Intimation Charge) for General and OBCs, No fee for Staff Candidates.
How to apply / Instructions to apply : Interested & eligible candidates can apply from the official website of SIDBI on or before the last date. The complete detail of Application Form of SIDBI Specialist Officers Grade A B Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Opening of Online Registration Gateway/ payment of fees||21 June 2016|
|Closing of Online Registration Gateway/payment of fees||05 July 2016|
|Cut off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with
regard to age
|21 June 2016|
|Cut off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with
regard to educational qualification
|05 July 2016|
|Date of Online Exam||31 July 2016|
Online Application Form of SIDBI Specialist Officers Grade A and B Recruitment 2016 is available now. Candidates can apply online only from SIDBI’s website and no other mode of application will be accepted. The direct link to fill registration form is given below.
- Application Process is now over..!!
How to Apply Online?
Before applying online, candidates should –
Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature below.
Keep the necessary details/documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active at least till the declaration of results of online exam. SIDBI will send intimation to download call letters for PRT/On-Line Exam/Interview on this e-mail ID only. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
A. Application Procedure
- Candidates to go to the SIDBI website www.sidbi.in – click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. Payment of Fees (Online Mode)
|Category of Candidates||Application fee||Intimation Charges||Total Charges|
|SC/ST/PWD||Nil||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-|
|Others (including OBCs and General||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 500/-|
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the server. do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
Nationality / Citizenship : A candidate must be either –
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malwi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) or (5) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination / interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificates have been issued to him / her by the Government of India.
Essential Educational Qualifications and Post Qualification Work Experience (As on 05 July 2016)
Candidate for the post of Consultant (Merchant Banking) on contract basis will be shortlisted on the basis of Interview. The selection process for all the posts in Grade ‘A’ would be by way of an online examination, followed by Personal Interview. The selection process for all the posts in Grade ‘B’ would be by way of an online examination, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut-off marks decided by the Bank, would be called for interview.
Written Exam Pattern
The pattern of written examination will be as under:
All tests, except test of English Language and Descriptive Paper will be provided in English and Hindi. Test of English Language and Descriptive Paper will be only in English. All the objective questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. The Candidate will have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that the candidate has clicked on will be treated as his/her answer to that question. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidates. For every wrong answer marked by a candidate, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
(*Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.)
- Testwise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points upto two digits.
Note: Cutoffs may be applied in two stages: (i) On scores in individual tests and (ii) On Total Score.
The total marks of the examination will be 200 for all posts except Manager – Grade ‘B’: Economist 250 for which total marks would be 250 which include 50 marks of the Descriptive Section. In Grade ‘B’ (Economist Stream) the objective type examination will be followed by a Descriptive test – 2 Essays (4 internal options) for 45 minutes Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of marks scored in objective and descriptive section (wherever applicable) taken together against full marks of 250. Descriptive Test will only be evaluated for those candidates who qualify in the Objective type of tests (on total and individual sections of objective tests) and are placed adequately high as per total marks in the objective test. Descriptive test to the extent of fixed number of times the number of vacancies will be evaluated. The various qualifying cut off marks in each of the objective tests, total objective test and the descriptive paper will be decided by the Bank. Questions of Online descriptive test will be displayed on the screen of your computer. Answers are to be typed using the keyboard. Before start of typing answers to questions in Descriptive Paper please check all key functions of the keyboard.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will subsequently be called for an Interview. Interviews will be conducted at Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and New Delhi. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from the SIDBI’s website www.sidbi.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However SIDBI reserves the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue /centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
Vacancy Details Explained
For Detail of SIDBI Specialist Officers Grade A and B Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification