Nagaland Public Service Commission conducts the NPSC Recruitment process for the various posts. Those candidates who going to participate in the Recruitment process for this year 2016 have to fill the downloaded application form from here. Application fee can be paid by cash only. Candidates applying for NPSC Recruitment are advised to make sure their eligibility and other process before filling the applicaiton form. Detail regarding the NPSC Recruitment Applicatioin form 2016 such as application fee, application submission process etc are available here.
|The last date for submission of Application Form||14 Jul 2016|
NPSC Recruitment Application Form 2016
Application Form can be downloaded from the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in and send the duly filled up Application Form by registered post along with Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima, being fees for Examination.
Application Fee is Rs. 300/- can be submitted by cash only.
Note: Application Forms will not be issued from the office of the Commission.
Candidates must submit the following documents:-
- 1(One) copy of recent passport size photograph (to be pasted in the appropriate space provided for).
- Original examination fee receipt issued by the Commission/Bank Draft
- Self-Certified/Attested copy of HSLC/Matriculation/Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other certificates will be entertained for proof of age.
- Self-Certified/Attested copy of Mark Sheets and Pass certificates of HSLC/ Equivalent and HSSLC/ Equivalent issued by Board/Council.
- Self-Certified/Attested copy of Mark Sheets and Pass certificates from Degree onwards till requisite qualification. (Provisional pass certificate must be enclosed if Original Pass Certificate is not issued by the University)
- Self-Certified/Attested copy of Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), SC/ST,BT Certificate (if applicable).
For Applications submitted by registered post, a relaxation of 7(seven) days is granted, provided it is dispatched by post on or before the last date of submission and addressed to the Secretary, N.P.S.C.
Incomplete Application in any respect (Including unsigned/forged signature) and or applications received after the closing date shall be summarily rejected.