United Bank PO Application Form 2016 – Following the announcement of apprx. 100 vacancies for Probationary Officer in the United Bank of India, United Bank PO Application Form 2016 has been released online at www.unitedbankofindia.com. Application form of United Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 is available from 28 June 2016. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date. Those who apply will be able to download the Admit Card of United Bank PO Recruitment 2016. Complete details of United Bank Probationary Officer Application Form 2016 including how to apply, fee, procedure and other relevant information are given here on this page.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||28 Jun 2016|
|Closure of registration of application||12 Jul 2016|
|Closure for editing application details||12 Jul 2016|
|Last date for printing your application||27 July 2016|
|Online Fee Payment||28 June 2016 to 12 July 2016|
United Bank PO Application Form 2016
Before applying candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria. They should note that the Application fee once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted against any other project. Candidates are advised to fill in the particulars of themselves correctly in the online application form. Candidates can also apply online from the direct link is provided below.
- Application process is over…!!!
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Rs. 700/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.unitedbankofindia.com and click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for Admissions to PGDBF Course” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on ‘Submit’ button. No change is permitted in payment mode once chosen.
Specifications for Scanning the Photograph & Signature
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.