Maharashtra CIDCO Application Form 2016 – Online Application Form of Maharashtra CIDCO Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Field Officer (Architect) posts has released by CIDCO. Interested & eligible candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria before submit the application form. The complete detail of Maharashtra CIDCO Application Form 2016 such as how to apply procedure along with schedule.
|Commencement of online registration & fee payment of application||17 June 2016|
|Closure of registration of application & fee payment||01 July 2016|
|Last date for printing your application||15 July 2016|
Maharashtra CIDCO Application Form 2016
Online Application Form of Maharashtra CIDCO Recruitment 2016 for for Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Field Officer (Architect) posts is available at www.cidco.maharashta.gov.in or given below link. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application form on or before the last date.
- Application Process is now over..!!
- Open category Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST, VJNT, SBC, OBC & Physically handicap candidates : Rs. 500/-
How to Apply Online?
(A) Application Registration
Before Applying Online, candidates should –
Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CIDCO may send call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Candidates have to go to the CIDCO’s website www.cidco.maharashta.gov.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct, prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C” given below.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
(B) Payment of Fees Online Mode
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master), Credit cards , Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash etc.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a nonIndian credit card, your bank will convert it to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
(C) Guidelines for Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the application may be rejected. Candidate may edit the application and re-upload the photograph/ signature in such case.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white background. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Attendance sheet.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
Scanning Photograph & Signature
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to “True Color”.
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01 .jpg or image01 .jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option. Please See point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button.