Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry Application Form 2016 – Application Form of Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry – 01/2017 Batch has issued by the Indian Coast Guard. Candidates are requested to read the instruction and other conditions before filling the application form. Candidates can check the complete information of Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry Application Form 2016 from here.
|Date of Commencement of online application||28 June 2016|
|Last date for online submission of application||11 July 2016 1700 hrs|
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry Application Form 2016
Online Application Form of Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry 2016 is available from the official website. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online only at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in on or before the last date. Candidates can also apply online through the given below link.
- Application process is over…!!!
How to Apply Online?
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’. Candidates are to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application are given below.
- The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- The application provides choice of only One Centre for examination. The candidate is to choose Centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to.
To fill up “Online”application the candidates need to logon to the website at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click opportunity button and proceed as given below:-
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 01/2017 Batch.
- Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of admit card. Applicants to take print out of the admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 20 July to 31 Jul 2016 only post short listing of the online application. For candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Shortlisting criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- Candidates are required to bring 03 copies of System generated application form having allotted roll number with latest identical colour passport size photographs with Blue background(Not older than one
- month) pasted and signed at the bottom of application form against space provided for the signature. Candidates shall bring all original documents and keep one application form ready along with photocopies of all documents attested i,e. class 10thpass certificate and mark sheet, class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects, caste certificate wherever required and domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the examination Centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of recruitment shall not be permitted to appear in the written examination.
Note : Filling of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all applications.