MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak / Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 : Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited has released notification for filling up 22 vacancies for the post of Vidyut Sahayak / Junior Engineer in the state. All the necessary detail regarding MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak / Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 such as application form & fee, eligibility criteria, admit card, result etc. are given below.
Latest – Result & Final Answer Key for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical) have been announced. Check the link below.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak / Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has released employment notification for the recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical) vacancies. Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited is a leading Power Distribution Company in Gujarat, which distributes electricity in the central area of Gujarat. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online as per the schedule given below. Those who have filled their application on time they are eligible to download the Admit Card for written test. The selection will be based on the written exam/ interview. The selected Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical) shall be appointed for a duration of two years and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Engineer on regular cadre establishment subject to satisfactory completion of the period of two years as Vidyut Sahayak and will be eligible for all allowances and benefits as per Company’s Policy and as admissible to the regular employee in the cadre of Junior Engineer.
MGVCL Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total Posts : 22
- Name of Posts : Vidyut Sahayak / Junior Engineer
- Pay scale : Rs. 17300-38610
Age limit (As on 15 June 2016) : 35 years for UR candidates and 40 years for ST, SEBC and EBC Candidates.
Educational Qualification : Full time/ regular B.E. (Electrical) or (Electrical and Electronics) / B.Tech (Electrical) or (Electrical and Electronics) only from Recognized University.
Selection Process : The selection will be based on the written exam/ interview.
Application Fee : Rs. 500/- PH, SEBC , EBC and UR Candidates (Rs. 250/- ST Candidates). If PH candidate belongs to ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-.
How to apply / Instructions to apply : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mgvcl.com and send the hard copy of application with all relevant documents by Speed Post or RPAD only to The DY.General Manager (Legal & IR) Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited, 3rd Floor HR Department, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan, Race Course, Vadodara 390007.
|Start Date & Time of Registration||15 June 2016|
|Last Date of Registration||14 July 2016|
|Last Date of Online Payment of Recruitment Fees and
Generation of SBI Challans
|14 July 2016|
|Last Date of Manual Payment of Recruitment Fees at any
of the SBI branch using System generated SBI Challans
|16 July 2016|
|Written Exam||09 Oct 2016|
Answer Key – Final
The Final answer key related to the written test held on 09 Oct 2016 for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Jr.Engineer-Electrical) has been displayed on official website. The direct link to check the Answer key is also given below for the candidates.
Online Registration/ Application Form of MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak / Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 is available now on the official website of MGVCL. Interested & eligible candidates can also apply online through the given below link.
Application Fee : A Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500 for PH, SEBC and UR Candidate and Rs. 250 for ST Candidate and Bank charges of Rs. 60 shall be paid by the applicant to the bank. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account.
Mode of Payment : The applicant has to pay application fees in any of the Branches of State Bank of India or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Candidates meeting the criteria and interested may apply compulsorily online and send the print out of application along with below mentioned documents in hard copies also, so as to reach on or before 21 July 2016 in envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF – Vidyut Sahayak – Junior Engineer Electrical: ONLINE APPLICATION NO._______” to the following address.
The DY.GENERAL MANAGER (LEGAL&IR)
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited
3rd Floor HR Department,
Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan,
Race Course, Vadodara 390 007
Note : If the candidates submit the Online Application, but does not forward the Hard Copy of the application with requisite documents and Fee Challan within prescribed time limit, their candidature will be considered invalid.
Documents to be submitted along with application form –
- Online application form alongwith two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the space provided on the application form.
- Attested copy of –
- School Leaving Certificate
- Marksheets of 7th and 8th semesters of BE (Electrical) or (Electrical and Electronics)/ B.Tech (Electrical) or (Electrical and Electronics).
- Certificate from the institute/ university mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place.
- Degree Certificate
- Caste (ST/SEBC) Certificate issued by authority of Gujarat State.
- Disability Certificate (for PH Candidates only).
- In case of SEBC candidates, latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati – પરિશિષ્ટ “ક” (ગુજરાતી) by the Competent Authority of Gujarat state.
- In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates, Certificate of Civil Surgeon required.
- In case of Ex. Armed Force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
- In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
- In case of widow applicants, death certificate of the husband and an undertaking to the effect that the applicant has not re-married.
- NOC from present employer (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of SBI Challan (for payment made at SBI branch)/ copy of system generated receipt in case of online payment of application fees.
- Any Other Certificate/document applicable.
Full time/ regular B.E. (Electrical) or (Electrical and Electronics) / B.Tech (Electrical) or (Electrical and Electronics) only from Recognized University with minimum –
- 55% for ST/PH-ST, SEBC/ PH-SEBC and EBC/PH-EBC Category Candidates and
- 60% for UR/ PH-UR Category Candidates.
Aggregate of 7th and 8th Semester, First Trial without ATKT (passed examination in First attempt in final year).
Age limit: (As on the date of issuance of the advertisement i.e. 15 June 2016)
- 35 years for UR candidates.
- 40 years for ST, SEBC and EBC Candidates.
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
|PH Candidates||Upto age of 45 years|
|Female Candidates||05 Years|
|Ex Armed Force Personnel||10 years|
|Dependent of Retired Employee of the Company||Upto age of 40 years|
Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered as 45 year.
The above relaxation in age is in view of “Yuva Swavlamban” Scheme and as approved by GUVNL.
One Leg (OL) & Hearing Handicapped (HH) Physically Handicapped candidates can apply and shall have to submit Certificate of Civil Surgeon, indicating existing Percentage of disability. Their applications will be considered as per rules of the Company.
As per prevailing rules of the Company and Govt. of Gujarat, candidates having 40% and above disability shall be considered PH in categories stated above.
Approximately 22 vacancies are likely to occur in the year 2016. These vacancies are likely to be filled up considering roster requirement as under:
State Government policy for reservation of women shall be followed.
State Government Domicile Policy shall be followed.
MGVCL is also undertaking internal recruitment of departmental candidates for the post of Junior Engineer. Therefore, number of vacancies to be filled up from open market recruitment may vary.
Clarification Regarding Selection Process
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak / Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification