OPTCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Registration 2016 – Candidates who are eligible can fill and submit the OPTCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Registration 2016. Application for Office Assistant Grade-III (Trainee) is released by Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL). Interested applicants can check here all relevant details regarding application form of OPTCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Registration 2016.
|Commencement of Online Registration||28 June 2016|
|Last date of online registration||27 July 2016 up to 7:00 pm|
OPTCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Registration 2016
Interested candidates can apply online through official Website: www.optcl.co.in or through the direct link given below. Applications will be considered only through the online registration process which has been started as per schedule mention above. Before filling up On-line Application, candidates shall read and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) documents available on the OPTCL website: www.optcl.co.in.
- Application process is over…!!!
- Unreserved/ SEBC Category – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.250/-
UR and SEBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only and Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Odisha only, PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty) only . OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee. Candidates shall be required to make the payment of fees while filling up online application either in on-line mode or in off-line mode.
For On-line payment mode (Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking): In case of On-line payment mode, an applicant will be redirected to payment gateway page under Tech Process. After completing the On-line payment, she/he may take hard copy of the application form along with Fee Receipt. She/ He will retain the hard copy and proof of payment for future reference/record which shall be required at the time of verification of original certificates/testimonials as and when necessary. The candidate shall bear the online transaction charges extra as applicable.
For Off-line payment mode by ICICI Bank Challan: The applicant shall print the challan format in on-line application and submit the challan in any ICICI Bank. He shall keep the OPTCL copy of challan for his reference/record which shall be required at the time of verification of original certificates/testimonials as and when necessary. However, the applicant shall login to revisit the site after 24 hours of making the challan payment and take the hard copy of the application.
How to Apply
- Before filling up On-line Application, candidates shall read and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) documents available on the OPTCL website: www.optcl.co.in
- On successful registration of the online application form, a unique Registration Number will be displayed on the screen as well as top of the application form. Candidates are required to retain the unique Registration Number and use it in future correspondence.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Uploading of Documents
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application Form for future use.