OPTCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2016 – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) was conducted an Computer based test and Skill test for Office Assistant Grade-III (Trainee) posts will be conducted soon. After the application process is over admit card has been available on the website for eligible candidates to download. The examination is conducted in online mode only. Candidates can get the OPTCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2016 from here.
|Downloading of Admit Card||09 Sep 2016|
|Computer Based Test||24 & 25 Sep 2016|
OPTCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2016 For Skill Test – Available
Admit Card for the OPTCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Skill Test is available for downloading on the official website of the OPTCL. Candidates shortlisted for OPTCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Skill Test can download their Admit Card from the official website of the OPTCL. Direct link to download the Admit Card for the skill test is also available on this page.
Shortlisted Candidates For Skill Test – New!
After the Computer Based Test, OPTCL has announced the list of shortlisted candidates for OPTCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Skill Test. Admit Card has been issued for shortlisted candidates. Candidates who have qualified the CBT test are advised to check the list of shortlisted candidates on the official website. Direct link to check the list of shortlisted candidates for skill test is also available on this page.
These shortlisted candidates are advised to download their admit card.
To Check List of Rejected Applications – Click Here
How to download the OPTCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2016?
- Visit the official website www.optcl.co.in or the direct link which is provided above.
- Find the link which navigate OPTCL Office Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2016.
- Enter the ask details. Submit the details.
- Finally call letter will open on candidate computer screen.
- Download and take print out of it.
Centre of Examination
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) was held at Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur, Rourkela, Balasore etc. depending on the number of candidates from the respective zone. The candidates are to mention their choice of Examination Zone at appropriate place in the Online Application Form.
- The number of Examination Centre were decided as per the availability of the candidates in a particular zone.
- The request for change of centre shall not be entertained.