BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 for Industrial Workman : Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India has released recruitment notification for filling up 120 vacancies for the post Industrial Workman in the company. The complete detail of BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 for Industrial Workman such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, selection process etc. are given below.
Latest : List of Selected candidates for BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 has been published . Check “Result” link below.
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 for Industrial Workman
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) has released employment notification for BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 for 120 Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) in the company. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online as per the schedule given below. Those who fill their application on time can be able to download the Admit Card for written test. Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written exam and interview. Company will take up verification of eligibility with reference to the original documents only after they have qualified for interview based on their written examination (Online) result. If the candidates shortlisted for interview are found ‘Not eligible’ during the document verification process, they will not be allowed to attend the interview.
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 120
- Name of Posts :Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee)
- Pay Band : Rs. 7000-24240 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2280/-
Age limit (As on 18 July 2016) : Minimum age of 18 years and not more than 28 years. (Applicants born between 18 July 1998 and 19 July 1988 are only eligible to apply, both dates are inclusive)
Educational Qualification : The applicants should have passed Diploma in Printing with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University. The course should have been recognised by the Government.
Selection Process : The selection will be based on the written exam/ interview.
Examination Fee : Rs. 200/- for all other applicants (Nil for SC/ST/PWD)
How to apply / Instructions to apply : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.brbnmpl.co.in. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Submission of Online Application Form/ Fee start from||28 June 2016|
|Last date for submission online application form/ Fee||18 July 2016|
|Date of Written Exam||06 Aug 2016|
- The applicants should have passed Diploma in Printing with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University. The course should have been recognised by the Government.
- The applicants should also have atleast one year Post – Qualification experience in Production/ Manufacturing unit.
- All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognised universities/institutions and course approved by the Govt. If grades are awarded instead of marks, applicants should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent so as to check the eligibility percentage. In the absence of such information applications are liable for rejection.
- Ex-Serviceman applicants should a if the have Post-Qualification experience of one ear as er their eligible qualification as above in a Production/ Manufacturing unit only. A copy of the specific certificate on the letter head of the employer that they have worked in Production / Manufacturing Unit shall be required on a specific date before interview or at the time of interview.
Age Limit (As on 18 July 2016)
Minimum age of 18 years and not more than 28 years. (Applicants born between 18 July 1998 and 19 July 1988 are only eligible to apply, both dates are inclusive).
Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- Upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of SC / ST applicants.
- Upto a maximum of 3 years in respect of OBC applicants.
- Upto a maximum of 10 years if the applicant is a physically handicapped person. For applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation of 10 years permissible for physically handicapped shall be in addition to the age relaxation provided as above.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen it shall be relaxed by the length of Military Service increased by 3 years subject to the condition that the
- Continuous service rendered in the Armed forces by an Ex-Serviceman is not less than 6 month after attestation of his antecedents and
- That the resultant age after deducting his period of service from his actual age doesn’t exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 3 years.
- Upto a maximum of 5 years to applicants of Jammu and Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. The persons claiming relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce a certificate to this effect from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Selection for the posts will be done through written examination which will be conducted “Online”, and will be of objective type. This will be followed by a personal Interview of candidates who qualify in the written examination and are short listed for interview.
- The Objective type of written examination will consist of tests on Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. A test on Printing Knowledge (Diploma in Printing Standard) will also be in the written examination. All these tests will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English.
- In the Selection process, an applicant has to secure minimum marks in each of the tests and rank sufficiently higher to be called for interview. The minimum marks will be decided by the Company based on the performance of the applicants in the written examination. However, since the final selection would depend on the number of vacancies as also relative performance, merely qualifying in the written examination and personal interview will not entitle an applicant to appointment in the Company. The final merit list will be drawn by adding the marks obtained in the written examination and interview together.
- The written examination will be held tentatively on 06 August 2016. The exact date, session, reporting time of examination will be mentioned in the call letter and also will be indicated on the Company’s website. The applicants will also be informed through email/sms on their registered email id /mobile number. The written examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. The applicants will have to take the examination on the date and time as indicated in the call letter at their own cost.
- The written Examination will be conducted at the following centres : (1) Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar (2) Bengaluru (3) Bhopal (4) Bhubaneswar (5) Chennai (6) Guwahati (7) Hubli (8) Hyderabad / Rangareddy (9) Jaipur (10) Kolkata / Greater Kolkata (11) Lucknow (12) Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Greater Mumbai / Thane (13) Mysuru (14) New Delhi -NCR (15) Patna (16) Ranchi (17) Raipur (18) Siliguri (19) Thiruvananthapuram.
- Applicants should select only one centre. Choice of centre once exercised by the applicant will be final. No request for change of centre/ venue/ date/ session for written examination shall be entertained. If sufficient number of applicants does not opt for a particular centre for written examination, the Company reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those applicants OR if the number of applicants is more than the capacity available for written examination for a centre, the Company reserves the right to allot any other centre to the applicant. The Company reserves the right to cancel any of the centres and/or add some other centres at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc. The Company also reserves the right to allot the applicants to any of the centres other than the one he/she has opted for either within the state or outside the state.
- All applicants will have to appear for the written examination at their own risks and expenses. Company will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / experience / category (SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex-S) etc. of the applicants. Each applicant should, therefore, ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished in the application are complete and correct in all respects. In case it is decided at any stage that an applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material information, his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is /are detected after appointment his/her services will be summarily terminated without giving any notice, or any compensation in lieu thereof.
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 for Industrial Workman – Download Official Notification