Application Form of BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 for the post Industrial Workman is available now on the official website of Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL). Interested & eligible candidates can apply online at www.brbnmpl.co.in on or before the last date. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submit the application form. The complete detail of Application Form of BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 such as how apply online and its dates are given below.
|Submission of Online Application Form/ Fee start from||28 June 2016|
|Last date for submission online application form/ Fee||18 July 2016|
BRBNMPL Apply Online 2016 brbnmpl.co.in – Apply Here
Eligible candidates can apply online at www.brbnmpl.co.in for BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 for the post Industrial Workman on or before the last date. Candidates can also fill the application form online through the direct link, which is given below.
- Application Process is now over..!!
- All other applicants : Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Nil
The applicants (wherever applicable) have to pay the application fees of Rs. 200/- online. Transaction charge (if any) levied by the bank for the payment of above application fees is to be borne by the applicants. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted and the applicant will be considered not eligible. Applicants paying lesser fees will also be not eligible. Fees once paid will not be refunded or kept in reserve for future exam/selection.
How to Apply Online?
Applicants are requested to follow the detailed procedures/ guidelines as indicated below:
- Application Registration Procedure
- Payment of fees Procedure
- Other Guidelines
Before applying online, applicants should –
Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Company may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention email id to /or of any other person.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicants.
A. Application Registration Procedure
- Applicants to visit Company’s website www.brbnmjl.co.in or click on the “Apply Online” which is given above.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “Save and Next” tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possibIe/ entertained after clicking the “Final Submit Button“.
- The Name of the applicant or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ’Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Final Submit.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘Final Submit‘ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment‘ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit‘ button.
B. Payment of Fees Procedure Online Mode
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates Payment Failure. On failure of payment, Applicants are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction ma not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users : All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- No other mode of payment of fees will be accepted.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
C. Other Guidelines
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection /inability/failure to log on to the Company’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. BRBNMPL takes no responsibility for applicants not being able to submit their applications online within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the BRBNMPL.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application shall be binding on the applicant personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution / civil consequences in case the information / details furnished by him / her are found to be false at a later stage.
iii) BRBNMPL shall not be responsible for any application made/wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Applicants are advised not to share/mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Identity Verification – In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official Ietterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College / University / Aadhar card with a photograph / Employee ID / Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The applicant’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the applicant is in doubt the applicant may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.