BRBNMPL Admit Card 2016 – Admit Card of BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 written exam for the post of Industrial Workman has been issued by the BRBNMPL. Applicants who have registered Online are allowed to download Online call letters for the “Online” examination on the basis of the information furnished in the Online application. No detail scrutiny of application will be carried out at the time of issuing call letters Online. The call letters can be downloaded from the Company’s website www.brbnml.co.in.
|Download Admit Card||28 Jul 2016|
|Date of Written Exam||06 Aug 2016|
BRBNMPL Admit Card 2016
Admit Card of BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 written exam for the post of Industrial Workman has been released at www.brbnmpl.co.in. Eligible applicants can download their admit card by entering the (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth. The direct link to download admit card has been posted on this page.
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
Note: Candidates can check the official website for latest updates on admit card – www.brbnmpl.co.in
BRBNMPL has announced the schedule for Pre-Examination Training. Candidates appearing for Pre-Examination Training are advised to check the details related to Pre-Examination Training below
Dates of Training: 28, 29 and 30 July 2016 (3 days)
Time: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with lunch recess and tea break.
Candidates to report at 9:00 a.m. on 28 July 2016. Tea and Lunch will be provided on complimentary basis
Venue: Sachdeva New PT College, 29, South Patel Nagar, New Delhi – 110008. (Training Co-ordinator : Mr. Vishal, Ph 8512839738)
- To check the list of applicants who had opted for pre-examination training- Click here
The time for the test is 120 minutes; however you may have to be at the venue for approximately 180 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the call letters, going through the instructions etc. The tests will be provided in English and Hindi. You can attempt any question from 1 to 200 at any point of time within these 120 minutes.
The on-line examination will comprise the following objective type multiple choice tests as stated below :
All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. You have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/correct. The alternative/ option that you have clicked on will be treated as your answer to that question. There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked by you. However, you are advised not to mark your answers by random guessing.
Applicants are required to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration. Applicants have to appear at the examination centre with (i) Original Call Letter and (ii) Original Photo Identity Proof as specified and mentioned in call letter.
Applicants are also required to bring one photocopy of the original photo identity proof. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS to the email id and mobile number as given by them in the online application form.
Guidelines For Scribe and Declaration form
Those applicants whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- Please ensure you are eligible to use a scribe as per the Government of India rules governing the recruitment of Persons with Disabilities.
- The applicant will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The Scribe arranged by the applicant should not be an applicant for the same examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the applicant and the scribe will be cancelled.
- A person acting as a scribe for one applicant cannot be a scribe for another applicant.
- The scribe may be from any academic discipline other than printing.
- Both, the applicant as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above. Further, in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid-down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the online examination. (Proforma for undertaking may be downloaded from Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in)
- Those applicants who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination or as otherwise advised.