BRBNMPL Result 2016 – Result of BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 for written exam for the post of Industrial Workman is declared by the BRBNMPL. BRBNMPL was conduct written examination for the given post. Those candidates who have qualified in the written examination are short listed for interview. Company will take up verification of eligibility with reference to the original documents only after they have qualified for interview based on their written examination (Online) result. If the candidates shortlisted for interview are found ‘Not eligible’ during the document verification process, they will not be allowed to attend the interview.
|Tentative date of Writen Exam||06 Aug 2016|
BRBNMPL Selected Candidates – New!
- Important Notice for Provisionally Selected Candidates for Medical Exam for the post of IW Gr-I (Trainee) – Check Here
- Posting Details of Selected Candidates of IW Gr-I (T) – Check Here
Selected candidates are being advised to report for Medical examination on or before 31 Oct 2016 at Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited, Mysuru/Salboni Individual call letters for medical examination is being sent. Candidates should come prepared to join the duty at Mysuru/Salboni after they are declared fit in the medical examination.
The candidates with the following roll numbers who appeared Online examination held on 6 Aug 2016 have been short-listed purely on a provisional basis to appear for the interview for the posts of Industrial Workman GR-I (Trainee). They have to, however, strictly satisfy all the eligibility conditions as stipulated in the relative advertisement for the post.
Interview call letters have already been sent to the short-listed candidates to the addresses as mentioned in their applications by Speed Post and a copy of the call letter by Ordinary Post. The date and reporting time at the respective venues to which they have been advised to report is indicated against their names. Request for change of centre, date & time of interview will NOT be entertained.
Interview Schedule is given below
Instructions Regarding Interview
You may please ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post in all respects as given in the advertisement before attending the interview. Please bring with you the Original and photocopies of the following:
- Date of Birth (SSLC certificate where the date of birth is recorded)
- Educational Qualification (SSLC/PUC/Diploma certificate and marks sheets of all semesters / years, marksheets and certificates of any additional qualification declared in the application form)
- Post-qualification Experience (Certificate on the letter head of employer) and experience should be in Production/Manufacturing unit only
- Caste Certificate, if belonging to SC / ST / OBC (in the format prescribed for appointment to posts under Government of India –as per specimen displayed on the website)
- Other certificates, wherever applicable (Military Discharge Certificate, Disability Certificate issued by the appropriate authority indicating therein the nature and degree/ percentage of disability in the format prescribed for posts under Government of India)
- Candidates who have not passed the qualifying examination from Govt. Institutes / Universities should produce at the time of interview a suitable certificate to the effect that the Institute / University from where they have passed the course is duly recognised by the Government.
Candidates attending the interview without the Certificate/s as above will not be allowed to appear for the interview, and their candidature is liable for cancellation.
The onus of proving eligibility in respect of qualification, percentage of marks obtained, age, post-qualification experience, caste status, percentage of disability, etc. as the case may be lies on the candidate. If in the qualifying examination grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should bring the numerical equivalent of the grade from the concerned University/Institute.
Candidates coming from outside the place of interview and allowed to face the interview after scrutiny of their applications will be reimbursed to and fro cost of Sleeper class train / bus fare by the shortest route from the railway station/bus stand nearest to the place mentioned in the application or from the current place of posting within India from where they actually perform the journey for appearing at the interview, subject to production of train/bus tickets.
Candidates without call letter and photograph pasted thereon will NOT be interviewed. Request for change of centre, date & time of interview will NOT be entertained.
Please note that the mere fact of your having taken the Online test / being called for the interview will not confer on you any right or any assurance for recruitment in the Company’s service and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The candidature of ineligible candidates is liable to be cancelled at any stage.
Failure to attend the interview on the date, time and place as stipulated above as also not bringing the original and photocopies of all mark cards / certificates / testimonials, etc. will lead to cancellation of your candidature.
In case any candidate is found ineligible during pre-interview scrutiny of certificates, due to deficiency in any of the criteria stipulated for the post, his candidature will be cancelled, he will not be allowed to attend the interview and he will also not be reimbursed train / bus fare. The Company’s decision with regard to eligibility, interview, selection, etc. is final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification
BRBNMPL Result 2016 brbnmpl.co.in
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) has declared the result of BRBNMPL Recruitment 2016 for Industrial Workman at www.brbnmpl.co.in. The direct link to check BRBNMPL Result 2016 for written examination is posted on this page.
- The decision of BRBNMPL, in all matters relating to this recruitment will be final and binding on the applicants.
- No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by BRBNMPL in this behalf. Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any of the Presses / Offices (i.e. Mysuru in Karnataka State / Salboni in West Bengal / Bengali.) or at any of the offices / presses that may be opened by the Company in future. The seniority of the candidates on appointment will be as decided by the Company.
- Appointments of selected candidates will be subject to his/her being declared medically fit by Company Medical Officer, satisfactory reportabout his/her characterand antecedents by the Police Authorities, satisfactory report from his/her previous employer and referees, verification of caste/tribe and class certificate (for reserved category candidates only) and completion of all other pre-recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of the Company. Further, such appointment shall also be subject to Service Rules and Standing Orders of the Company
Candidates are advised to visit regularly on this page for latest updates regarding BRBNMPL Result 2016 for Industrial Workman.