SAIL Burnpur Admit Card 2016 – Admit Card of SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2016 has been issued by the SAIL at sail.co.in. This document is also known as the hall ticket/ call letter and issued to those candidates who have submitted application form and fees on time, correctly. Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination center, candidate’s roll number, and other credentials are printed in admit card. After downloading and printing it, please check that all the details are correct and verifiable. Get here complete detail of SAIL Burnpur Admit Card 2016 such as how to download it and dates.
|Starting date for downloading of Admit Card||01 Oct 2016|
SAIL Burnpur Admit Card 2016 sail.co.in
SAIL Burnpur Admit Card 2016 is released by Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) for all accepted applicants who are eligible at www.sail.co.in. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid ID Proof & Photo Admit Card (original) which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website. Candidates are advised to visit this page regularly for latest updates regarding SAIL Burnpur Admit Card 2016.
- Admit card process is over…!!!
List of eligible & Non-eligible candidates for Written Test
- List of eligible candidates for the post of Specialists
- List of eligible candidates for the post of Dental Surgeon
- List of eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer
- List of eligible candidates for the post of Nursing Supdt
- List of eligible candidates for the post of Principal Nursing School
- List of Non-eligible candidates for the post of Dental Surgeon
- List of Non-eligible candidates for the post of Nursing Supdt
- List of Non-eligible candidates for the post of Principal Nursing School
- List of Non-eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer
- Recruitment of Dy.Managers in IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur
All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail/SMS only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/ result of written exam/ interview schedule / Skill Test / Trade Test and call letters/ intimation regarding final selection etc. shall be provided through email/uploading on SAIL website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call letter/ any other information shall be of the candidate. IISCO Steel Plant will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her email/website in time. Mere issue of admit card / Trade Test / Skill Test call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.