IOCL Recruitment 2016 for Apprentice – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the notification from candidates belonging to ST category for IOCL Recruitment 2016 for Apprentice. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply/ register yourself in online mode at IOCL Official website. All the candidates who want to get participate in the recruitment process can read the complete details of IOCL Recruitment 2016 for Apprentice such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. through this page below.
Latest : Application Form of IOCL Recruitment 2016 for Apprentice is available now.
IOCL Recruitment 2016 for Apprentice
IOCL has published notification for Engagement of Apprentices – Special Drive for Scheduled Tribe candidates for filling up 15 vacancies for IOCL Recruitment 2016 for Apprentice post. All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification will be eligible to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2016 for Apprentice. Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on written test and personal interview.
IOCL Recruitment 2016 for Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Total Posts : 15 (ST category)
- Name of posts : Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) and Technician Apprentice, (Discipline – Chemical)
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and maximum 29 years as on 30 June 2016.
Educational Qualification : 3 years Full-Time B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) for Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant). And Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering for Technician Apprentice.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on written test and interview.
How to Apply : Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may visit at website www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply online on or before the last date. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
|Date of opening of on-line application||06 July 2016|
|Last date of submission of online application||30 July 2016|
|Last date of receipt of printout of online application
form along with supporting documents
|09 Aug 2016|
Registration form of IOCL Recruitment 2016 for Apprentice is available now at www.iocrefrecruit.in. Only online mode of applications will be accepted. Interested & eligible candidates can also apply online through the given below link on or before the last date.
After successfully applying/registration of online application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in on-line application form, affix his photograph, put his signature in the space provided for the purpose and send the same along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list attached to the application form by ordinary post to “Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery, Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneswar – 751 001, Odisha“. Printout of online application received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
Requirement before filling on-line application form –
- The candidate must have an active email ID which must be valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through email. Candidates are advised to mention their correct e-mail id and keep checking their e-mail messages as all future communication including e-mail messages to download Call letters for written test shall be sent only through e-mail.
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph (Height: 125 pixels , Width: 95 pixels, Size : not less than 10 kb, Format : .JPG) and signature in black ink (Height: 40pixels , Width: 150 pixels, Size : not less than 4 kb, Format : .JPG) etc. ready before applying on-line. The signature placed on the application form must be the same as uploaded in the online recruitment package.
Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy Details
- Apprentices shall have to undergo Training inside Plant Area in Rotating shifts.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications, shall not be eligible for being engaged as Technician Apprentice against the Discipline Code 102. The applicant for the position of Technician Apprentice, Discipline – Chemical, Discipline Code – 102 should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on 30 June 2016. In case the date of Declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate must submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic / College / Institute from where the candidate pursued his Diploma Course along with his application form.
- The candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 / 1973 as amended from time to time.
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on written test and personal interview. The written test will be of two hours duration & would carry a weightage of 85%. The maximum weightage for interview will be 15%.
The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview (Minimum 30% marks) and pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standards. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines & Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment Medical Examination” before they commence the application process.
For More Detail of IOCL Recruitment 2016 for Apprentice – Download Official Notification