Federal Bank SO Application Form 2016 – Application Form of Federal Bank SO Recruitment 2016 has issued by the Federal Bank on the official website at www.federalbank.co.in. Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only. No other means/mode of application is acceptable. The application format should be filled in English only. The complete details of Federal Bank SO Application Form 2016 such as how to apply online and its dates are given below.
|Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway||12 Jul 2016|
|Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway||25 July 2016(5:00 PM)|
|Tentative Date of Online Assessments||07 Aug 2016|
Federal Bank SO Application Form 2016 – Apply Online
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only through the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The direct link to apply online for Federal Bank SO Recruitment 2016 is given below. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before fill the online application form.
- Application Process is now over..!!
- General/ Others : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST : Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment : Application fees can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking. On successful completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, the online application form will be generated with the payment details.
How to Apply Online?
Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should note/possess the following:
- To keep the particulars of educational qualifications and other personal details ready before applying as these details are required to fill in the online application form.
- To keep scanned copies of their latest passport size photograph and signature ready for uploading while submitting the online application. Candidates shall comply with the specifications cited in the online application, with regard to the pixel resolution and size of the scanned images used.
- Candidate must possess his/ her personal e-mail ID which should be valid for the entire duration of this recruitment process.
- To submit applications online, log on to our Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, follow the link “Careers”, and click “View Notification” given under the Recruitment of IT Officers in Scale I / Credit Officers in Scale I & II segment provided in the careers page. After reading the instructions detailed in the recruitment notification carefully, click “Apply Online”, to proceed to the online application. Fill up all the Category Application Fees SC/ST Rs. 250/- General/ Others Rs. 500/- details required in the application and click “Submit” available at the bottom of the online application and your online application will be registered. Candidates shall take a print-out of the Online Application form which is to be submitted at the time of online assessment test.
- Intimation for downloading call letters will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only through e-mail at the e-mail address given by them in the online application.