AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for Group B & C – All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released notification for AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for Group B & C for filling up 98 vacancies for the post of Technician (Radiotherapy) and Lower Division Clerk. Interested and Eligible candidates have to fill the Online application from the official website of AIIMS. The complete detail of AIIMS Recruitment 2016 such as application process, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection process etc are given on this page below.
Latest – Final Result for the post of LDC has been announced. Scroll down to check.
AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for Group B & C
AIIMS will conduct written examination for filling up 98 vacancies of Technician & LDC posts. All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification will be eligible to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for Group B & C.
AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for Group B & C vacancy details
Total No. of Vacancies – 98 Posts
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade II – 09
- Lower Division Clerk – 89
Age Limit – 18 & 30 years for Technician and 18 & 27 years for LDC.
Education Qualification – B.Sc in Radiotherapy Technology for Technician post and 12th pass for LDC posts.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test and Skill Test held by the Recruitment Authority.
Application Fee – Rs. 500/- for General/OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST Candidates.
How to Apply / Instructions to Apply – Candidates can apply online from here as per schedule given below. Before proceeding to fill the registration form, please ensure that you have the Valid E-mail ID and Mobile number. Candidates are advised to read the instruction from below before filling the application form.
|Last date of online registration||13 Aug 2016|
|Final Status of applications to be uploaded on website||07 Sep 2016|
|Last date for submission of deficit documents||15 Sep 2016|
|Date of Examination – Technician Radiotherapy Grade-II||24 Sep 2016|
|Date of Examination – LDC||26 Nov 2016|
|Date of Examination – LDC Stage-II||18 Feb 2017|
Final Result of LDC – Announced
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has declared the final result of Lower Division Clerk. The result of Stage-I was declared on 29 Dec 2016. A total of 5,553 candidates qualified in Theory Examination (Stage-I) and as per criteria mentioned in Scheme of Examination 925 candidates [ten times the number of posts including tie cases] were called for Stage-II-(A&B) examination i.e. the Writing Skill and Typing Test respectively conducted on 18 Dec 2017. In Stage-II Examination, 803 candidates appeared (including 3 PWD Candidates who were exempted from Typing Test). The Roll Number wise / Rank Wise result against the vacancies is as follows:
- Check List of Candidates – Roll Number Wise Final Result
- Check List of Candidates – Rank wise Final Result
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has declared the result of “Technician Radiotherapy Grade-II” held on 24 Sep 2016 & “Lower Division Clerk” held on 26 Nov 2016. The following is the Merit wise list of Provisionally Selected Candidates, on the basis of Online CBT Examination.
- Check List of Candidates – Lower Division Clerk
- Check List of Candidates – Technician Radiotherapy Grade-II
Admit Card 2016
Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org as no admit card will be sent by post. The candidates are advised to bring Admit Card downloaded from AIIMS website at the time of Written Test / Skill Test and hand over the same to the Invigilator during marking their attendance, failing which their candidature/performance in the written test / skill test will not be considered.
- Click here to download Admit card for AIIMS LDC Stage-II – New
Scheme of Examination – LDC
Application Form 2016
Before proceeding to fill the registration form, please ensure that you have the following information ready at hand:
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile phone number (These are essential for registration and subsequent communication).
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking facility.
- Personal details
- Valid Photo ID (as mentioned in the Advertisement/Instructions): This ID (in original) is required to be produced on the day of examination.
- Scanned/digital image of recent colour passport size photograph with white background (The size of image should be between 50-100 kb)
- Image of signature (The size of image should be between 10-50 kb.)
- Image of thumb impression (The size of image should be between 10-50 kb.)
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through Online Mode. The online registration of applications is made available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org or from the direct link provided below. No documents including the Registration Slip of online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proff of payment for their record.
- Register / Apply Online – Process is over…!!!
- General / OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
Mode of the Payment – The candidates can pay the prescribed application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb imprssion should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature/thumb impression image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature/thumb impression is not as per the AIIMS prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo, signature and thumb impression. These must be visible clearly on Registration Slip.
Candidates can check the complete application filling process from HERE.
For Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade II
- B.Sc in Radiotherapy Technology (03 years course) or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute approved by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board with 02 years experience in operating Radiotherapy equipments in an established centre.
- Diploma in Radiotherapy technology (02 years course) or equivalent by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board with 03 years experice in operting Radiotherapy equipment’s in an established centre.
Age Limit – Between 18 and 30 years
For Lower Division Clerk
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board of University.
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years service (regular or ad-hoc) as Lower Division Clerk in Govt. Organization / Institution.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi only on computer.
Age Limit – Between 18 and 27 years
For Technician Posts – Candidates will be selected for the Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade II post on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination.
For LDC Posts – On the basis of written test, the candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test. Date, Time and Venue of Skill Test will be intimated to such candidates separately.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the shortlisted candidates must bring all original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz:
- Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of online application form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the completent authority.
- Disability Certificate if applied under PH category.
- No Objection Certificate, if in regular employment.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
Those who are in employment must submit a No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of verification of documents.
For more detail of AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for Group B & C – Download Official Notification.